PDA

View Full Version : Status on Frank

Iguana775
09-28-2005, 07:39 AM
What is it? anyone hear how his rehab is going?

BRDSR
09-28-2005, 09:40 AM
His left ankle has actually completely disappeared. This is good news because it doesn't hurt him anymore, but bad news because he has to learn how to play baseball again with a left leg that is 4 inches shorter than his right leg. He currently does not know if he'll be able to recover his home run swing.

Really though, I have no idea. There were some rumblings about him being on the playoff roster that never came to fruition, but that would make me think that things aren't going all bad. Hopefully we won't have to think about it until November.

mpshans
09-28-2005, 09:50 AM
[QUOTE=BRDSR]His left ankle has actually completely disappeared. This is good news because it doesn't hurt him anymore, but bad news because he has to learn how to play baseball again with a left leg that is 4 inches shorter than his right leg. He currently does not know if he'll be able to recover his home run swing.

:kneeslap::rolling:

RedHeadPaleHoser
09-28-2005, 10:02 AM
His left ankle has actually completely disappeared. This is good news because it doesn't hurt him anymore, but bad news because he has to learn how to play baseball again with a left leg that is 4 inches shorter than his right leg. He currently does not know if he'll be able to recover his home run swing.

:tealpolice: :tealtutor:

Step away from the thread, sir...

ode to veeck
09-28-2005, 02:23 PM
he's watching a lot of tapes of the Kirk Gibson HR agaist the As in the WS

SABRSox
09-28-2005, 02:32 PM
See, if he goes teal with that post, then it's not as funny. I'm afraid that's a false report you made to the teal police.

As for this:

I'd say deep pink, maybe...

Frater Perdurabo
09-28-2005, 03:15 PM

Frank's learning to bat left-handed, too? :D:

Law11
09-28-2005, 03:43 PM
I was watching one of the entertainment shows a few night ago at 6:30 and
there was some party for the debut of Las Vegas on NBC and as the camera panned around all the folks who caught my eye but Big Frank in the crowd.

He wasnt the focus of the camera but was in a crowd.

Just an FYI. At least we knows he's alive.

antitwins13
09-28-2005, 04:14 PM

You can put it on the board YESSS! I can't belive what I just saw, the Big Hurt walks off to win the world series!

LongLiveFisk
09-28-2005, 04:26 PM

Speaking of Gibson, I just saw his famous moment on a Wheaties box last week at the store. They must be running out of ideas.

bringfrankback
09-28-2005, 11:26 PM
Yeah there was a little bit on espn.com about Frank sayin he'd posssssibly make the playoff roster and within like 7 minutes the Sox put him on the 60 day dl.