PDA

View Full Version : Angels Post Season Tickets on Sale Today!!

BNLSox
09-26-2005, 10:57 AM
Hello White Sox Army,

For those of you planning on travelling to away games (or located in California), the Angels Division series tickets go on sale today.

Though nothing is for sure right now, if the boat doesn't rock too much this week the White Sox will be playing in Anaheim for game 3 and game 4 if necessary.

I encourage as many of you as possible to buy up seats and to come out to the Big A. Fans do effect games there and us locals need your help to put the ralley monkey to death.

Baby Fisk
09-26-2005, 10:59 AM
We're the Army, not the Nation. :cool:

BNLSox
09-26-2005, 11:13 AM
We're the Army, not the Nation. :cool:
My bad

Baby Fisk
09-26-2005, 11:15 AM
My badS'ok. :cheers: It would be great to see Sox fans at all road playoff games.

patbooyah
09-26-2005, 11:17 AM
i went on stubhub and bought two tickets to the first round of the playoffs already.

don't worry- we're at least a little nation

Palehose13
09-26-2005, 11:28 AM
Just called my friend in Sand Diego (Camp Pendleton, actually). I am going to try and score some Angels tickets. If I do, I'll book my flight to San Diego this afternoon.

Sorry Wilkes, the idea of San Diego/LA >>>> than Cleveland next weekend. ;)

SouthSide_HitMen
09-26-2005, 11:34 AM
I would hold off until our playoff opponent is named. There is a possibility we face either New York or Boston (with Cleveland out of the playoffs - they have a 1/2 game lead which can be overcome). Also, Anaheim could pass the AL East teams (2 games back) and the White Sox would play the AL East winner.

Hate to see Sox fans on the wrong coast as the playoffs begin.

MUsoxfan
09-26-2005, 11:37 AM
Holy crap.....I just went to Stubhub to see what the going rate is for tickets. Prices range from $90 each to $900 each. The $900 one wasn't even for a scout seat, it was for 138 row 2:o:

Palehose13
09-26-2005, 11:39 AM
I would hold off until our playoff opponent is named. There is a possibility we face either New York or Boston (with Cleveland out of the playoffs - they have a 1/2 game lead which can be overcome). Also, Anaheim could pass the AL East teams (2 games back) and the White Sox would play the AL East winner.

Hate to see Sox fans on the wrong coast as the playoffs begin.

Yeah, but I have a friend out there who is also a HUGE Sox fan. She asked me what I would do if the Sox don't play LA. I told her that I'd sell the Angels playoffs tickets and her and I could go to a bar and watch the Sox games. She's awfully lonely out there with not too many Sox fans and hell, I'd love to go to San Diego for a few days. I've been itching for a vacation!

patbooyah
09-26-2005, 11:53 AM
Yeah, but I have a friend out there who is also a HUGE Sox fan. She asked me what I would do if the Sox don't play LA. I told her that I'd sell the Angels playoffs tickets and her and I could go to a bar and watch the Sox games. She's awfully lonely out there with not too many Sox fans and hell, I'd love to go to San Diego for a few days. I've been itching for a vacation!

you have two friends out here who are huge sox fans. :cool:

Palehose13
09-26-2005, 11:55 AM
you have two friends out here who are huge sox fans. :cool:

Sweet. :D:

patbooyah
09-26-2005, 12:08 PM
i've now got four nosebleeds to game one and two decent seats at game 2!

woohoo!

i hope the sox come out here to play/win!

Palehose13
09-26-2005, 12:10 PM
i've now got four nosebleeds to game one and two decent seats at game 2!

woohoo!

i hope the sox come out here to play/win!

I'm the opposite. I have 103 Row U for game 1 and V506 row D for game 2.

Now I gotta book a flight... :cool:

longshot7
09-26-2005, 11:15 PM
I also have tix to game 1 - you guys wanna meet up beforehand?

And Pat, if you need an extra friend for game 2, count me in.

chisoxfanatic
09-27-2005, 12:01 PM
:churrosarmy:

I wish I could go; however, there's no way I would take off work AND miss the time of my life that I'm going to have the second half of next week...Cheer hard to all Sox Army members who would be going.

Palehose13
09-27-2005, 12:09 PM
I also have tix to game 1 - you guys wanna meet up beforehand?

I'm game for that, if I'm actually going to game 1 (if the Sox don't go to LA, I'm going to sell my Angels tickets but still vacation in San Diego for a few days).