PDA

View Full Version : Ronnie Woo Woo at game tonight

4th Gen. Sox Fan
09-24-2005, 08:09 PM
***? Ronnie Woo Woo seen on WGN tonight dancing in his flubbie outfit with a Sox hat on, is Ronnie jumpin on the bandwagon?

buehrle4cy05
09-24-2005, 08:22 PM
He's the LAST person I want jumping on our bandwagon.

LaHerdiaGrande35
09-24-2005, 08:33 PM
What? Ronnie would be the perfect guy to spice up this boring last week of baseball we have ahead of us!

Joosh
09-24-2005, 08:43 PM
What? Ronnie would be the perfect guy to spice up this boring last week of baseball we have ahead of us!

Uhhh... Teal Police?

:tealpolice:

Soxfanspcu11
09-24-2005, 09:12 PM
Yeah I saw that too, shouldn't this "guy" be banned from our games???

If he is there during the playoffs and I decide to start kicking his teeth, oh wait I mean tooth in, will you guys help me out???

What a joke that freak is. In related news, a town that is near me in NW Indiana called Crown Point has all these bulldogs throughout their poe-dunk town for some reason and they just recently unveiled one that is dressed up in cubs colors and has Ronnie Woo on there. To make matters worse, Ronnie was actually there when they dedicated it. I am thinking of smashing that thing with a bat (Cause they are ceramic or something) So if someone beats me too it, have fun with it!

PAPChiSox729
09-24-2005, 09:16 PM

Kick and thrash if he tries to jump on. I don't want any kind of Woo's coming from the Sox's bandwagon.

soxwon
09-24-2005, 09:16 PM
he was at wednesdays game too.

half the fans it seemed high fived him.

Soxfanspcu11
09-24-2005, 09:18 PM
half the fans it seemed high fived him.[/QUOTE]

Um.................why? If I saw I would just kick him in the nards, I swear.

C-Dawg
09-24-2005, 09:26 PM
If he is there during the playoffs and I decide to start kicking his teeth, oh wait I mean tooth in, will you guys help me out???

Yeah you read my mind!

As soon as I saw this topic, I was thinking "Will someone PLEASE knife this guy and throw him onto the third rail of the Red Line ASAP?!?".

Since all-too-often we're portrayed as a bunch of thugs by the media, just this once I say we use this reputation for something worthwhile.

Milw
09-24-2005, 09:59 PM

What a joke that freak is. In related news, a town that is near me in NW Indiana called Crown Point has all these bulldogs throughout their poe-dunk town for some reason and they just recently unveiled one that is dressed up in cubs colors and has Ronnie Woo on there. To make matters worse, Ronnie was actually there when they dedicated it. I am thinking of smashing that thing with a bat (Cause they are ceramic or something) So if someone beats me too it, have fun with it!
At least you're taking the high road.

jerry myers
09-24-2005, 10:11 PM
i seen ronnie woo woo but i must of missed something will someone tell me who he is? and what he is doing?

SouthSide_HitMen
09-24-2005, 10:30 PM
If cub fans really wanted to be jags they would buy him a White Sox uniform to wear. Oh the humanity!

slavko
09-24-2005, 10:38 PM
***? Ronnie Woo Woo seen on WGN tonight dancing in his flubbie outfit with a Sox hat on, is Ronnie jumpin on the bandwagon?

As long as you mentioned WGN, on the 9 PM news after the game ended, they were doing a teaser at about 9:15 and showed a pre-game interview with some fans including one with a Twins fan who commented on the lack of people at the 60% empty pre-game stadium. They knew the game was sold out and the stands would fill up, but still rolled the tape. Par for the course.

Soxfanspcu11
09-24-2005, 10:44 PM
As long as you mentioned WGN, on the 9 PM news after the game ended, they were doing a teaser at about 9:15 and showed a pre-game interview with some fans including one with a Twins fan who commented on the lack of people at the 60% empty pre-game stadium. They knew the game was sold out and the stands would fill up, but still rolled the tape. Par for the course.

OMG!!! I saw this too and I punched my computer desk and screamed at the TV. Unbelievable, I insulted that Twins fan with names that are not appropriate on here. But yeah that was unreal, just unreal, once again, these people HATE the sox and sox fans, I am not kidding! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Crede_Fan
09-25-2005, 12:24 AM
he was at wednesdays game too.

And I believe he was also at Monday's game (as were many Flubbie fans).

Side note:
At Monday's game, while waiting for the gates to open there was a group of Flub Fans in front of me. They all came to cheer on Cleveland. Theor logic was that this "collapse" by the Sox would be worse than the Flub Collapse of 69. Hence it would end the Flub Curse and the Flubs would return next year to win the series.

RadioheadRocks
09-25-2005, 12:28 AM

He seriously needs to make like a tree and leave, make like a banana and split, put an egg in his shoe and beat it... :D:

Lorenzo Barcelo
09-25-2005, 12:37 AM

Yeah, whats the deal with those bulldogs they are all over downtown there.

chisoxfanatic
09-25-2005, 12:38 AM
Side note:
At Monday's game, while waiting for the gates to open there was a group of Flub Fans in front of me. They all came to cheer on Cleveland. Theor logic was that this "collapse" by the Sox would be worse than the Flub Collapse of 69. Hence it would end the Flub Curse and the Flubs would return next year to win the series.

Doesn't their curse go all the way back to the early 1900s???

Why don't we all just give Ronnie Woo Woo the tar and feather treatment?

In other news, Ronnie Woo Woo's biggest fan published a book a few years ago. Its title: "Me, you, and Ronnie Woo Woo" (I kid you not!). It was a chronicle of the events of the 1998 season in the eyes of Woo Woo himself.

TornLabrum
09-25-2005, 08:28 AM

Why don't we all just give Ronnie Woo Woo the tar and feather treatment?

In other news, Ronnie Woo Woo's biggest fan published a book a few years ago. Its title: "Me, you, and Ronnie Woo Woo" (I kid you not!). It was a chronicle of the events of the 1998 season in the eyes of Woo Woo himself.

Could anybody stand the stench of Ronnie's BO to get close enough to apply the tar?

TommyJohn
09-25-2005, 08:32 AM

In other news, Ronnie Woo Woo's biggest fan published a book a few years ago. Its title: "Me, you, and Ronnie Woo Woo" (I kid you not!).

Good grief. Sounds like a Brady Bunch or Partridge Family tune.

C-Dawg
09-25-2005, 08:38 AM
showed a pre-game interview with some fans including one with a Twins fan who commented on the lack of people at the 60% empty pre-game stadium. They knew the game was sold out and the stands would fill up, but still rolled the tape. Par for the course.

That is shameful journalism. Wrigley Field is the same way; before the game people are walking around and getting food, etc, or a lot of people don't arrive until right before the game starts.

There's no way 39,000 seats are going to all be filled simultaneously 45 minutes before the game starts, not here and not anywhere.

Erik The Red
09-25-2005, 09:18 AM
***? I think a Twinks fan should be the LAST person to talk smack about "the A word".

SOXSINCE'70
09-25-2005, 09:23 AM
Could anybody stand the stench of Ronnie's BO to get close enough to apply the tar?

I'm a mouth breather.No problem.:D: :D:

SOXSINCE'70
09-25-2005, 09:29 AM
***? I think a Twinks fan should be the LAST person to talk smack about "the A word".

While watching a friend bowl Friday night,I went to the bar to
get him game updates.While I sat there drinking Diet Coke,I sat
next to a sCrUBS/Twinks fan who rooted openly for the Sox to
blow a 3-1 lead.I kept my mouth shut (hard to do when you're getting
bated by these drillrods).When Joke ( I mean Jacques) Jones struck out
for the third time to end the game with a runner at third,I let out a loud
cheer that sent the sCrUBbie fan to the exits.He hoped everyone would
stop talking about the choke of '69.NO FRIGGIN' WAY!!:D: :D:

Erik The Red
09-25-2005, 09:39 AM
That was a great strikeout. Jose made him look retarded with those three straight forkballs.

jabrch
09-25-2005, 09:54 AM

Um.................why? If I saw I would just kick him in the nards, I swear.[/QUOTE]

He was also there on Thursday in full Woo-Woo regalia. It made me sick seeing fans run down to have their picture taken with that pile of manure...

whitesoxwin
09-25-2005, 10:21 AM
Woo-Woo has been to ALL the games this week.
Why??

PaleHoseGeorge
09-25-2005, 10:30 AM
Why??

Why? Because he is a media whore. I'm not surprised he is hanging around the Cell. I'm more surprised Sox management isn't turning him away at the door. Andy the Clown never got admittance, so why Woo-Woo?
:?:

Even more shocking is how the Chicago media keeps giving him attention AFTER he played all of them for chumps last July by "disappearing" for a few days over the all-star break and landing in the news because the police had him listed as a missing person. He got headlines for being "missing" and got even more headlines for being "found."

How many times must the Chicago Mediots get fooled? Woo Woo is a ****ing bum with the ultimate gig: free food, free beer, free sex, and free publicity, all thanks to the Chicago Mediots who keep fawning over him.

What a joke they are...

:o:

Brian26
09-25-2005, 10:46 AM
free sex

:giangreco

"What can I say? I was drunk that night..."

PaleHoseGeorge
09-25-2005, 11:29 AM

:giangreco

"What can I say? I was drunk that night..."

:kneeslap:

MUsoxfan
09-25-2005, 03:00 PM
Why??

Not only was he at the game last night, he was in the SCOUT SEATS. I saw him in the tent and almost coughed up my fantastic dinner that I just enjoyed. From what I heard down there, there was alot of Cubs brass in the Scout Seats last night and he was probably there with them

mr_genius
09-25-2005, 03:08 PM
I'm more surprised Sox management isn't turning him away at the door. Andy the Clown never got admittance, so why Woo-Woo?

I was thinking the same thing

spongyfungy
09-26-2005, 01:23 AM
My mom was watching the game with me, and when she saw him she said "hey, he washes our store's windows. We pay him 4 bucks" :redneck

C-Dawg
09-26-2005, 05:49 AM
Not only was he at the game last night, he was in the SCOUT SEATS. I saw him in the tent and almost coughed up my fantastic dinner that I just enjoyed. From what I heard down there, there was alot of Cubs brass in the Scout Seats last night and he was probably there with them

Thus proving that not only do the Cubs tolerate Woo-Woo, but they actually embrace him! I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry!

MsSoxVixen22
09-26-2005, 09:37 AM
:redface: this is how I feel asking this, but can sombody tell me who Ronnie Woo Woo is? Is he just a Cub fan...?

cheeses_h_rice
09-26-2005, 09:44 AM
:redface: this is how I feel asking this, but can sombody tell me who Ronnie Woo Woo is? Is he just a Cub fan...?

He's an annoying "fan" who I believe goes back to the Bleacher Bums days at Wrigley. His schtick is to shout, for example, "Kerry! Woo! Woods! Woo! Chicago! Woo! Cubs! Woo!" for the entirety of the game. You can't miss him if you see him in his full-blown Cubbie uniform. He looks like a crack-addled Ernie Banks.

:woo-woo

MsSoxVixen22
09-26-2005, 09:47 AM
He's an annoying "fan" who I believe goes back to the Bleacher Bums days at Wrigley. His schtick is to shout, for example, "Kerry! Woo! Woods! Woo! Chicago! Woo! Cubs! Woo!" for the entirety of the game. You can't miss him if you see him in his full-blown Cubbie uniform. He looks like a crack-addled Ernie Banks.

:woo-woo

:o: OMG! That is one scary dude! Thanks for filling me in!

Hangar18
09-26-2005, 09:58 AM
What I liked, was that some SOX fan FORCED him to wear a SOX cap with his bozo uniform, I thought that was funny. WooWoo was also at the Hyatt Regency Big Bar Saturday nite. Still wearing the SOX hat someone forced him to wear. He was sitting with a couple of SOX fans amazingly enough. Hilite of the nite you asked? I was just chatting with him, he didnt have much to say "im rooting for the sox" when 2 young lovely ladies saw him and screamed "Woo woo", they hugged him and started chatting and taking pics, when one only then noticed his SOX hat ........."Hey................whats with this?" she said cringing her face. The other one than said "Ronnie, the SOX arent that good this year" Of course I had to jump in. "Honey, they still have the Best record in the AL and are about to make the playoffs" She looked very confused right after that ....................

Jerko
09-26-2005, 09:59 AM
2 horse's asses:

http://www.ronniewoowoo.com/images/fun-horse.jpg

MUsoxfan
09-26-2005, 10:40 AM
2 horse's asses:

http://www.ronniewoowoo.com/images/fun-horse.jpg

The look on that horse's face in that picture tells me it would rather be at the glue factory at that point in time.

thewalkoffshot
09-26-2005, 11:08 AM

Those bulldogs have been there all summer long, the cubs one too. They are like the fiberglass bulls that were in Chicago a few years back, and i think they are selling them for charity.

But, the funny thing about the cubs one is ronnie woo woo's face is painted on the tail, so in effect it looks like the dog is crapping out ronnie woo woo's head. Definitely worthy of a good laugh.

PatK
09-26-2005, 11:30 AM

They should have showed Wrigley Field yesterday then.

I went to that dump and at the beginning of the game, I'd say the place was less than half full, and even less full after the rain delay. I saw people come late, then leave after seeing less than an inning of baseball.

I'm still washing the stink off me.