PDA

View Full Version : Ugh!


FarWestChicago
12-05-2001, 08:57 PM
They just reported on the local news that the Lumbering Ox has been apartment hunting in NYC. :angry:

Daver
12-05-2001, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
They just reported on the local news that the Lumbering Ox has been apartment hunting in NYC.

So much for higher values taking precedence over the all-mighty dollar.

Oh I forgot this is MLB baseball.

danman31
12-05-2001, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
They just reported on the local news that the Lumbering Ox has been apartment hunting in NYC. :angry:

I heard that too. No one in the right mind would want to move to NYC unless they had a job there. Then again, Antonio Davis was looking for a house in Chicago and he didn't sign. But that's a bad example because comparing Krause&Reinsdorf to Steinbrenner is like comparing houses to cars. No relationship what so ever.

GASHWOUND
12-06-2001, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
They just reported on the local news that the Lumbering Ox has been apartment hunting in NYC. :angry:

:chunks

CLR01
12-06-2001, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by daver


So much for higher values taking precedence over the all-mighty dollar.

Oh I forgot this is MLB baseball.


Maybe he wants to just find a house in a nice school district for his future children, should he sign with the yankees, No harm in exploring all options.

RedPinStripes
12-06-2001, 01:11 AM
Stienbrenner is so pissed off that they lost the series, he's just gonna make for damn sure that blow everyone away. Alou and Bonds might be apt. shopping next.

FarWestChicago
12-06-2001, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
Stienbrenner is so pissed off that they lost the series, he's just gonna make for damn sure that blow everyone away. Alou and Bonds might be apt. shopping next. It appears King George has a distaste for second place.