PDA

View Full Version : HOw about this idea?

gobears1987
09-24-2005, 12:05 PM
Here is my order, how do you like it?
Pods LF
Rowand CF
Gooch 2B
PK 1B
Dye RF
Gload/Everett DH
AJ C
Crede 3B
Uribe SS

I would put Rowand at the 2 hole because he had much success in that position last year. Rowand always plays 100%. Besides, as good as Gooch is doing, he is naturally a #3 hitter. That brings me to my next point. Our lineup has been weak at #3 since we lost Frank. Iguchi could be the end of our troubles there as that is the position he flourished at in Japan.

Your thoughts?

soxrme
09-24-2005, 12:33 PM
I think your idea is good except I don't know if even that will wake up Rowands bat/ He seems to be late on every fastball and keeps swinging at that low, outside pitch. I would like to see Gload at DH for at least a couple of games. Everett can't hit anything now. Oh for Frank:(:

Ol' No. 2
09-24-2005, 12:52 PM
Pods LF
Rowand CF
Gooch 2B
PK 1B
Dye RF
Gload/Everett DH
AJ C
Crede 3B
Uribe SS

I would put Rowand at the 2 hole because he had much success in that position last year. Rowand always plays 100%. Besides, as good as Gooch is doing, he is naturally a #3 hitter. That brings me to my next point. Our lineup has been weak at #3 since we lost Frank. Iguchi could be the end of our troubles there as that is the position he flourished at in Japan.

Your thoughts?Where in the world did you get the idea that Iguchi is naturally a #3 hitter?:?: Just because he did that in Japan does not mean he should do that here.

StrTrkker
09-24-2005, 01:31 PM
Pods LF
Rowand CF
Gooch 2B
PK 1B
Dye RF
Gload/Everett DH
AJ C
Crede 3B
Uribe SS

Your thoughts?

Heres mine...

Pods LF
Gooch 2B
Crede 3B
PK 1B
Gload/Everett DH
AJ C
Dye RF
Rowand CF
Uribe SS

CanBuehrleWait
09-24-2005, 01:48 PM
They got me thinking though. Paulie needs protection and somebody that will get on for him. Since this season is down to 9 games and we have to go all out I submit this.

Pods
Uribe
Tads
Konerko
Crede (Hot hitter right now)
Dye
Gload/Crazy/Anderson (Kid desereves another shot)
Aj
Arow

whtsxfn
09-24-2005, 04:09 PM
Mine:
Pods
gooch
AJ
Pualee
Dye
Rowand
Crede
Borchard/gload/anderson/ozuna/timo... anyone but Carl Everett, he is just to much of a hole to be in that lineup right now.
Uribe

Chips
09-24-2005, 04:18 PM
Podsednik
Iguchi
Rowand
Konerko
AJ
Dye
Borchard
Uribe
Crede