PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hanger/Kittle 42

mike squires
09-23-2005, 10:06 PM
Hangar~Was that you with the sign that said something about your mother not singing??? I didn't read the final results about what jersey you were going to wear but it was an 83. Sure looked like you...If it wasn't, Uh oh...we got a Hangar look a like running around.:o: :D: I just got a quick look so I could be totally off base here.

Kittle 42. I could have sworn I saw you also. I've only met you once so I could totally be making the last out at third here.

Just curious...

1951Campbell
09-23-2005, 10:33 PM
Kittle 42. I could have sworn I saw you also. I've only met you once so I could totally be making the last out at third here.

Just curious...

Did the fellow you saw have a red pen? If so, it was definitely Kittle42. :D:

Wait...no. Let me rephrase that.

Did the fellow you done seen have a red pen? :D:

Clarkdog
09-23-2005, 10:52 PM
I think I saw Hanger on the Comcat broacast holding a sign that said "Just Win". He had an 83 jersey on.

mike squires
09-23-2005, 10:59 PM
My wife said the sign said somthing like..."IT aint' over till the fat lady is singing and my mom said she's not singing"....something like that...

The guy I thought was Kittle 42 was wearing a pinstripe Sox shirt sitting next to someone else with a pinstripe...well I guess that could have been anyone. It was right after a Contreres K...He waved his arm cheering...

DrCrawdad
09-23-2005, 11:13 PM
I swear that I too saw Hangar holding a sign at the Sox game. In fact, in the closing of the game they showed Hangar.

BTW I stumbled across a street called "Hangar." (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&location=MRnq7RX1uO%2bu3kDun9vnr2h0duU8h9%2fxvLRnV CDeOvjhlY8T6KDl3IRCPXMykb%2bdWdu5O5O5hyrfwJXbll5Su IR8ccyqSdYP3m1I6ooBmfy96RFiEfWKQQHPpW4TKltNEjuJJzK p2fLop6nlbcDjOQ%3d%3d) Henry, you may want to steal the street sign next time you're out in CA.

mike squires
09-23-2005, 11:29 PM
Too mad they don't have a computer at Jumbo's...Maybe he would have responded by now...:D:

kittle42
09-23-2005, 11:48 PM
I think I saw Hanger on the Comcat broacast holding a sign that said "Just Win". He had an 83 jersey on.

That was Henry, all right.

I was also there, but did nothing interesting enough to get myself on TV, I would guess.

DumpJerry
09-24-2005, 12:30 AM

That was him. I ran into him on his way into Jimbo's.

Too bad they don't have a computer at Jimbo's...Maybe he would have responded by now...:D:

True. How true.