PDA

View Full Version : I take full responsibility for last night's loss

HotelWhiteSox
09-23-2005, 03:42 PM
Last night, during the game, I decided we needed a shake up, so made some rally tortillas. I made the first one, and lo and behold, it worked. BMac was in a jam, but got a big double play right after, and while I was eating it, Crede homered in the bottom of the inning. Seconds later, KC had tied it with the Teahen grand slam. I decided my work was done, but Jones tied it, so I had made another, and BMac got out of a big bases loaded jam. I would've continued, but I had to go give some in person birthday wishes, so witnessed the rest of the debacle by radio and TV surrounded by Flub fans.

:roidduck

"I just, apologi"

If anyone wants to join me tonight and in the future, these are the tortillas I found in the fridge.

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7361/mikesdigicampicturescanona5103.th.jpg (http://img4.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mikesdigicampicturescanona5103.jpg)

EDIT: Just saw Hangar's thread which is similar, about what the fans are going to do to turn things around, feel free to merge this in.

Jjav829
09-23-2005, 04:32 PM
I'm taking full responsibility for this whole losing streak. I just realized that the Sox hat I keep in my car (which I haven't worn in a while) was upside down. I'm sure that my Sox hat being upside-down probably willed this team to a losing streak. All is well now though as I turned it back over so that the "Sox" part is facing up. Sorry guys! :tongue:

Madvora
09-23-2005, 04:36 PM
I'm taking full responsibility for this whole losing streak. I just realized that the Sox hat I keep in my car (which I haven't worn in a while) was upside down. I'm sure that my Sox hat being upside-down probably willed this team to a losing streak. All is well now though as I turned it back over so that the "Sox" part is facing up. Sorry guys! :tongue:

That could do it!

By the way, I just noticed that your actual signature seems to be in teal. Is that on purpose?

SouthSide_HitMen
09-23-2005, 04:39 PM
I blame Hanger - he took his vest off last night. :cool:

Hangar18
09-23-2005, 04:46 PM
I blame Hanger - he took his vest off last night. :cool:

by the way, I did everything I could to have BMac not wearing the home white jersey ................:smile:

billnahorodny
09-23-2005, 05:07 PM
It's actually me. The sox pride bracelet that I bought at Soxfest broke around the beginning of August. I bought a new one (and a backup)...but it's obviously not the same. :whiner:

crazyozzie02
09-23-2005, 06:56 PM
It's actually me. The sox pride bracelet that I bought at Soxfest broke around the beginning of August. I bought a new one (and a backup)...but it's obviously not the same. :whiner:

Mine broke to at the end of July

RallyBowl
09-23-2005, 07:04 PM
I am also to blame for the loss. I got home in the 3rd inning and busted open a 12er of MGD. I proceded to drink maybe 7 or 8, when the ninth inning came. We had the bases juiced, and I had just chugged one, so I thought:

"Well, self, this one is clearly in the bag and I have to be up early, so I don't think another beer in necessary to help rally in the winning run."

I am a ****in *****, and I take responsibility for not finishing all the beer in my house and helping our beloved PaleHose to finish off the twinks.

And to the thread starter- Rally tortillas? You sir, are the man.