PDA

View Full Version : *OFFICIAL* "Not quitting yet" Thread (Stuck Here Until the Sox Are Eliminated)

cheeses_h_rice
09-23-2005, 11:24 AM
Golly gee, that was a great pitching performance by Brandon McCarthy last night!!! He was sure mowing down those Twins hitters!!!

Joe Crede's home run to give the Sox the lead was peachy keen, too!!!

And how about that effort that Aaron gave on that fly ball to him in the 11th inning? He was sure running hard after that!!!

BeviBall!
09-23-2005, 11:24 AM
Dollar Dog night RULES!

Jerko
09-23-2005, 11:26 AM
How about that great effort by Iguchi on the same ball that Rowand missed!!!! I think he said "you take it" in Japanese which shows he had his head in the game and that he doesn't let any language barrier take away from his on-field communication skills! He'll get the next one!

Baby Fisk
09-23-2005, 11:26 AM
The Chicago White Sox are...

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/03/24/rickygervais_wideweb__430x322.jpg

SIMPLY THE BEST!

Rocky Soprano
09-23-2005, 11:27 AM
:supernana:

The Sox are in first place in the division and have the best record in all of the AL!

voodoochile
09-23-2005, 11:27 AM
Now we're talking...:rolleyes:

GO SOX!!! :)

Hangar18
09-23-2005, 11:29 AM
The SOX know ........ and are going to WIN 7 in a row .......

and put pressure on the Tribe!

cheeses_h_rice
09-23-2005, 11:30 AM
Now we're talking...:rolleyes:

GO SOX!!! :)

:thumbsup:

:redneck

John Barrett
09-23-2005, 11:33 AM
a week and a half to the play off!!!:) :supernana:

Brian26
09-23-2005, 11:33 AM
HAND :bandance:RAISED!

kittle42
09-23-2005, 11:34 AM
I was very encouraged by hitting several fewer popups than the night before!

BeviBall!
09-23-2005, 11:34 AM
We're gonna ROOT ROOT ROOTfor the White Sox!

Baby Fisk
09-23-2005, 11:35 AM
I like BMac's stripey shoes.

jackbrohamer
09-23-2005, 11:38 AM
3 games up in the loss column to Boston, it looks like the Grand Canyon the way the Red Sox are playing right now!

voodoochile
09-23-2005, 11:40 AM
HAND :bandance:RAISED!

Fixed your post...:D:

Oh and for the record, I still got mine in the air and I'm still riding shotgun. I am starting to wonder about the number of people hanging out around the exit doors though...

SouthSide_HitMen
09-23-2005, 11:40 AM
The White Sox will clinch in Detroit and eliminate Cleveland in the final weekend.

White Sox vs. Red Cubs Tuesday at The Cell.

Rocky Soprano
09-23-2005, 11:41 AM

Oh and for the record, I still got mine in the air and I'm still riding shotgun. I am starting to wonder about the number of people hanging out around the exit doors though...

I'm on the bandwagon until the ****ing wheels fall off and the bandwagon throws my ass off!

spiffie
09-23-2005, 11:42 AM
I got my playoff tickets in the mail yesterday. And I will be using some of them to go see games at The Cell.

BeviBall!
09-23-2005, 11:43 AM

They just want air as it's about to get HOT in the Cell!

kitekrazy
09-23-2005, 11:47 AM
Sox and Cleveland will clinch playoff births by Thursday. Which means-No Oakland.

Frater Perdurabo
09-23-2005, 11:47 AM
As I've said in other threads, I'd raise my hand if both my hands were not on the steering wheel of this White Sox World Series (WS2) bandwagon that I've been driving since April!

But both my feet are flooring the accelerator. Full steam ahead, danger be damned!

Hang on tight, it's going to be one heck of a ride!
We'll be fine as long as this guy :supernana: is Sox Army's "Tip of the Sword!"

I love the smell of dead dark clouds in the morning (cue Wagner's Flight of the Valkyries)!

Iwritecode
09-23-2005, 12:06 PM
If this is to be a true "sunny skies" thread then shouldn't the title be changed to read:

(Stuck Here Until the Sox Clinch) :?:

Deuce
09-23-2005, 12:14 PM
Hey, this is what I've been waited four years for. I'm not leaving till its done.

:bandance: Go Sox! :bandance:

:bandance: Go KC! :bandance:

:bandance: Go Baltimore! :bandance:

akingamongstmen
09-23-2005, 12:20 PM
Joe Crede's "chinstrap" goatee is giving him superpowers.

Jjav829
09-23-2005, 12:23 PM
At least we didn't lose in just 9 innings last night! See, we're improving! We made those Twinkies play a whole 11 innings before they could beat us. Damn, we're good...

Madvora
09-23-2005, 12:35 PM
The last time Tampa Bay visited Cleveland, they swept the Indians in 3 games (in August)

However, they played again a couple weeks later in TB and Cleveland won 3 of 4.

It can be done though!

credefan24
09-23-2005, 12:39 PM
As a very wise and talented rock group of the 1970's put it:

Don't stop believing. Hang on to that feeling.

Now lets GO SOX. Never ever ever ever give up.

RedHeadPaleHoser

I'm in...however I'm hanging onto the luggage rack. Someone has to guard the cooler. Who better than an Irishman??:gulp:

FoulkeFan
This close race will pay big dividends in the playoffs! No resting on our laurels here. I pity the St. Louis Cardinals.

Jjav829
09-23-2005, 12:42 PM
This close race will pay big dividends in the playoffs! No resting on our laurels here. I pity the St. Louis Cardinals.

Yeah, those poor St. Louis Cardinals who are currently resting up their injured players, getting others fresh for the playoffs and setting up their rotation. Look what having a huge lead did to them last year! All they did was get to the World Series. Poor Cardinals.

AnkleSox
09-23-2005, 12:42 PM
KC scored 6 runs of CY LEE last night, maybe its clevelands turn for a pitching collapse?

Chisox353014
09-23-2005, 12:44 PM
I just saved a ton of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico!

PatK
09-23-2005, 12:50 PM
As a very wise and talented rock group of the 1970's put it:

Don't stop believing. Hang on to that feeling.

Now lets GO SOX. Never ever ever ever give up.

Yes, but didn't that song come out in the 80s?

voodoochile
09-23-2005, 12:53 PM
I'm in...however I'm hanging onto the luggage rack. Someone has to guard the cooler. Who better than an Irishman??:gulp:

Throw a couple down to the front seat while your up there and thanks for "guarding" the beer. I wouldn't want anyone who jumps off the wagon trying to take it with them...:wink:

cheeses_h_rice
09-23-2005, 12:53 PM
Yes, but didn't that song come out in the 80s?

Yes, I believe that that song by the rock group Journey was on their commercially successful Escape album released in 1981. </comicbookstoreguy>

Frankly Missing
09-23-2005, 12:59 PM
I am walking and talking, although I don't really know what others are saying, I just know their lips are moving.

I believe. The White Sox are going to get the last laugh.

dividedsk717
09-23-2005, 01:04 PM
Right now, my biggest question/concern is what bar I'll watch the Sox play in on October 4th. :gulp:

Johnny Mostil
09-23-2005, 02:13 PM
If this is to be a true "sunny skies" thread then shouldn't the title be changed to read:

(Stuck Here Until the Sox Clinch) :?:

No, my friend, this thread is going to stay here until the Sox fall just short of winning their eighth consecutive World Series title in October, 2012 . . . we'll all be heartbroken . . .

What they hey, I'll go all in:

The Sox don't face another good starting pitcher for another week!

The Sox continue to outpace the '90 Reds, the last (only other?) underrated underdog team to go wire-to-wire in first!

kaufsox
09-23-2005, 02:20 PM
We scored on Santana!!!

Blowing bubbles in the air...

Madvora
09-23-2005, 02:23 PM
- Our rotation should look pretty nice with McCarthy in there in place of Hernandez next year.

- Borchard should be gone

- Anderson might be a starter?

- Goodbye Marte

Lip Man 1
09-23-2005, 02:23 PM
Comcast didn't screw up their feed! Woo Hoo!! :bandance:

Lip

HotelWhiteSox
09-23-2005, 02:26 PM
I feel a rip of about 5 or 6 straight coming

Win and you're in!

GO SOX!

:redneck :D: :redneck :D:

I just saved a ton of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico!

:roflmao: Well played!

slobes
09-23-2005, 02:27 PM
The Cell doesn't have concrete falling from the upper deck!

dannycater
09-23-2005, 02:51 PM
If the Sox don't make the playoffs, JR might be finally forced to take a long hard look at the organization and clear out the dead weight...that includes players and management....that is, if he prefers not having tumbleweed blowing through US Cellular next year..

IronFisk
09-23-2005, 02:52 PM
There are 10 games left,
we're barely holding on,
our fan base is imploding,
it's dark...and we're wearing sunglasses...
:bluesbros HIT IT!

OH!foracold1
09-23-2005, 02:59 PM
The FAT lady hasn't sung and won't be singing anytime soon. The winning streak starts tonight mark my words.

downstairs
09-23-2005, 03:02 PM
When its all said and done, and we win the World Series... this will be a footnote we'll all laugh about.

RedHeadPaleHoser
09-23-2005, 03:36 PM
Throw a couple down to the front seat while your up there and thanks for "guarding" the beer. I wouldn't want anyone who jumps off the wagon trying to take it with them...:wink:

You betcha. Taking alcohol from an Irishman is equal to...well...nothing.
Death, yeah, death.

Jurr
09-23-2005, 03:43 PM
Hey...I'm a Buffalo Bills fan. I'm used to this crap. My boys turned a playoff game around in a half (down 35-3!!!!). All it takes is one positive turn to get the wheels rollin'. I still wouldn't want to be in Boston or Cleveland's shoes (or the Yankmees, for that matter.)

If you don't have the nuts to stay on the bandwagon, you're not the kind of folk we wanted on it anyway...

:supernana: :supernana: :supernana: :supernana: :supernana: :supernana: :supernana:
They're all ready to go.
One for each win in the next week.

Johnny Mostil
09-23-2005, 04:04 PM
:supernana: :supernana: :supernana: :supernana: :supernana: :supernana: :supernana:
They're all ready to go.
One for each win in the next week.

Then two of three in Cleveland makes 100!

MRKARNO
09-23-2005, 04:35 PM
We're in the playoffs by a three game margin and the team that we're ahead of by that margin (the Red Sox) hasn't played a whole lot better than us lately.

gobears1987
09-23-2005, 04:38 PM
:threadrules:nuff said

hose
09-23-2005, 04:41 PM
At this stage of the game you might as well just cheer as loud as you can and what happens happens.

It starts with a win tonight and then another and another and another and another and another and another then sit back and analyze.:wink:

crazyozzie02
09-23-2005, 04:44 PM
"Sunshine, lolly pops, and rainbows everywhere because its only fun when were (WHITE SOX AND ME) together!!!!"

There ive done my part.

crazyozzie02
09-23-2005, 04:45 PM
The FAT lady hasn't sung and won't be singing anytime soon. The winning streak starts tonight mark my words.

OK buddy. Im marking your words and if your wrong, may God help your soul becasue you'll be as good as dead.

flo-B-flo
09-23-2005, 10:09 PM
I walk in the room, just finishing a terrific Friday meal, carrying a brew.............and HH is bleating about a sad hymn of what a killer loss this would be. Whats wrong with him? Contreras is taming the Twinks. Sox gotta HIT and run and hit. Lets get a little streak going and get to Clever land whith the woop ass. SOX!

PAPChiSox729
09-23-2005, 10:13 PM
Contreras continues his dominance tonight. Pitched incredibly when a big outing was sorely needed.

flo-B-flo
09-23-2005, 11:52 PM
I'm on the bandwagon until the ****ing wheels fall off and the bandwagon throws my ass off! I second this!!!!!!:D:

voodoochile
09-24-2005, 03:22 AM
:threadrules:nuff said

Great job Cheeses...

See what a little positive energy can do for things? :)

You GOTS to believe...

GO SOX!!!

voodoochile
09-24-2005, 03:24 AM
There are 10 games left,
we're barely holding on,
our fan base is imploding,
it's dark...and we're wearing sunglasses...
:bluesbros HIT IT!

No more space to give, we might as well come out swinging...

**** CLEVELAND!!!

RadioheadRocks
09-24-2005, 03:31 AM
How about some BAD EXAMPLES??? All together now:

"NOT
DEAD
YET!!!"

ShoelessJoeS
09-24-2005, 05:18 AM
Let the dark clouds celebrate elsewhere, this thread rules!!!!!!!!!!!

:bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance:

jabrch
09-24-2005, 12:37 PM
I looked in my newspaper this morning. It says we are still in 1st place by 1.5 games, and that we are 3 games up over the wildcard.

I pulled out my calculator, and found we have the best record in the AL.

I pulled out my pocket schedule, and found our next 6 games are against the Twins and the Tigers who are both terrible, injured and just playing out the string.

I see no reason to not believe that we will be in the playoffs.

TDog
09-24-2005, 04:08 PM
I looked in my newspaper this morning. It says we are still in 1st place by 1.5 games, and that we are 3 games up over the wildcard.

I pulled out my calculator, and found we have the best record in the AL.

I pulled out my pocket schedule, and found our next 6 games are against the Twins and the Tigers who are both terrible, injured and just playing out the string.

I see no reason to not believe that we will be in the playoffs.

You're right. The White Sox have not played a team with a better record all season. Except for Frank Thomas, who was injured when the season began, they haven't had any devastating injuries. Their rookie-callup starter has be phenomenal in his second stint with the team.

People, including many WSI posters, just assume the Sox will lose.

Chisox353014
09-24-2005, 04:24 PM
All right, it's simple: If the Sox go 5-4 the rest of the way, they make the playoffs.

Here's why. The Yanks just lost to Toronto, meaning they and Boston each have 64 losses. They play each other 3 more times, which means one of those teams will finish with at least 66 losses. The Sox only have to finish ahead of one of those two teams to guarantee the Wild Card (the AL West is a non-issue with Oakland's fading away). If the Sox win 5, we finish with 65 losses, and can't be edged out. Even as bad as we've been playing, we're still slightly over .500 for the month and after the break. The Sox can finish this with no help needed from anyone. Who cares about the division at this point.

FarWestChicago
09-24-2005, 04:48 PM
Who cares about the division at this point.We seem to have some figure skating jugdes who care about style points around here. :redneck

BNLSox
09-24-2005, 05:13 PM
Wildcards have been the teams dominating in the post season anyway.

All that matters is a ticket to the dance (although losing the division would nulify my game 5 tickets, but so too will us SWEEPING the Lost Angels)

longshot7
09-24-2005, 06:51 PM
I thought this was supposed to be the sarcastic head in the sand thread! Way to hijack!

cheeses_h_rice
09-24-2005, 07:17 PM
I thought this was supposed to be the sarcastic head in the sand thread! Way to hijack!

Someone changed the title of the thread.

:dunno:

voodoochile
09-25-2005, 03:20 AM
Someone changed the title of the thread.

:dunno:

It was not me and I have no idea who it was, though I could find out if I thought it mattered.

I do find it completely fun and fantastical that the minute you put it up, the Sox started winning. That was slightly after we sunny sky folks decided to hijack it and make it ours.

I ain't sticking it, but I am going to make sure it gets bumped often enough to keep it alive until the beautiful beautiful end...

Gray skies are going to clear up... put on a happy face...:)

mr_genius
09-25-2005, 03:24 AM
It was not me and I have no idea who it was, though I could find out if I thought it mattered.

I do find it completely fun and fantastical that the minute you put it up, the Sox started winning. That was slightly after we sunny sky folks decided to hijack it and make it ours.

I ain't sticking it, but I am going to make sure it gets bumped often enough to keep it alive until the beautiful beautiful end...

GOOOOOOooooOOOoOOOO SOX!

YES!

Johnny Mostil
09-25-2005, 11:40 PM

Bump it up! Only six more to 100!
Is there a sunny skies picture to post? Or should I cue Johnny Nash?

voodoochile
09-26-2005, 01:45 AM
Bump it up! Only six more to 100!
Is there a sunny skies picture to post? Or should I cue Johnny Nash?

http://are.berkeley.edu/courses/EEP101/spring03/AllThatSmog/pictures/sky.jpg

Hey cheeses, are the dark clouds mad at you for going over to the light side?

cheeses_h_rice
09-26-2005, 10:37 AM
http://are.berkeley.edu/courses/EEP101/spring03/AllThatSmog/pictures/sky.jpg

Hey cheeses, are the dark clouds mad at you for going over to the light side?

I was a Dark Cloud for only a day or two. I never even got fitted for my robes...

:)

gobears1987
09-26-2005, 10:59 AM
This thread isn't going anywhere as we won't be eliminated!!!

credefan24
09-26-2005, 11:21 AM
Don't give up. Don't ever, ever, ever, give up.

What an amazing season. This team is getting stronger, and I feel that the past couple weeks has even made them tougher.

ode to veeck
09-26-2005, 11:25 AM
I was a Dark Cloud for only a day or two. I never even got fitted for my robes...

LOL! ... they look something like the emperor's new clothes, looks great until the practically minded moniroity points out you're walking around buck assed naked!

Four games in Detroit with Garland, Contreras, McCarthy, a rested pen, and then Freddie pitching away in a day game on Thur (ptc hint on the last one there), all with a well rested pen.

Here's to the division crown and home field advantage being settled before the Sox plane touches down in Cleveland next weekend!!!

voodoochile
09-26-2005, 12:18 PM
and the pressure on Cleveland continues to grow...

They got an uphill battle against a suddenly rejuenated Sox team and they are barely holding onto the WC lead. Couple more Sox wins and the toons maybe we'll start reading quotes from Wedge about the tremendous pressure the teams is under.

Nah, probably not... He'll mutter something about what a great ride it's been and how in July no one expected them to be where they are and then Cleveland will take their moral victory and slink off to the off-season...

**** CLEVELAND!

GO SOX!!! :)(this rotating sun-like smilie brought to by the SDCSF (Sunny Day Coalition of Sox Fans) (wasn't the original FO designation about which smilie was better - big rotating or little stationary?)

nasox
09-26-2005, 12:23 PM
Don't give up. Don't ever, ever, ever, give up.

What an amazing season. This team is getting stronger, and I feel that the past couple weeks has even made them tougher.

A Winston Churchill quote methinks.

CLR01
09-26-2005, 12:33 PM
and the pressure on Cleveland continues to grow...

They got an uphill battle against a suddenly rejuenated Sox team and they are barely holding onto the WC lead. Couple more Sox wins and the toons maybe we'll start reading quotes from Wedge about the tremendous pressure the teams is under.

Nah, probably not... He'll mutter something about what a great ride it's been and how in July no one expected them to be where they are and then Cleveland will take their moral victory and slink off to the off-season...

**** CLEVELAND!

GO SOX!!! :)(this rotating sun-like smilie brought to by the SDCSF (Sunny Day Coalition of Sox Fans) (wasn't the original FO designation about which smilie was better - big rotating or little stationary?)

IIRC it was STS (save the smiley) with no FO. I thought the first FO was the choice.

voodoochile
09-26-2005, 12:35 PM
IIRC it was STS (save the smiley) with no FO. I thought the first FO was the choice.

You are correct SIR... :) :) :)

Johnny Mostil
09-26-2005, 12:36 PM
What an amazing season.

Not sure whether to post this on a sunny day, dark cloud day, or at all, but here goes . . .

Three questions:

(1) How many wins did you, dear readers (not just you, credefan24), think the Sox would have this year?
(2) Have they passed this number already?
(3) If so, is there any way you can call this season a disappointment?

I'll go first:
(1) 84
(2) Yep.
(3) Nope.

credefan24
09-26-2005, 12:47 PM
(a) 80

(b) yep

(c) Heck NO

voodoochile
09-26-2005, 10:57 PM
bump...

:)

mr_genius
09-26-2005, 11:00 PM
(a)95

(b)No

(c)Yes, a first round playoff series loss would = disappointing to me

Taliesinrk
09-26-2005, 11:23 PM
(a) 90-93

(b) Yes

(c) anything less than a world series birth would be dissapointing to me.. EVERY YEAR.. not just this one..

On another note, however, it has been quite an amazing season.

Ekwall
09-26-2005, 11:32 PM
(a) 88-90

(b) Yep

(c) Nope, although I thought 90 would win the Central this year.

voodoochile
09-27-2005, 10:11 PM
4!!!

:indianslose:

Dance little dudes dance...

:supernana: :supernana:

edit: almost forgot... :)

kevingrt
09-27-2005, 10:49 PM
Hopefully that number is at 0 come Friday, oh would I feel so GOOD!

Frankfan4life
09-28-2005, 02:14 AM
Come on White Sox!!!
Come on Devil Rays!!
Come on Orioles!!
Come on Blue Jays!!

WIN!!!
WIN!!
WIN!!
WIN!!

Deuce
09-28-2005, 08:03 AM
The way I look at it, if the White Sox win the next two, and the Jndjans lose at least one more with TB, the division is ours. With a magic number of 1 and a three game lead going into Cleveland, even a sweep (worst case scenario) would result in a tie where the Sox would take the division and the Jndjans the Wild Card.

Jurr
09-28-2005, 11:55 AM
The only way this thing becomes worrisome is if the Sox get swept out of Detroit. I just can't fathom that happening.

Go get 'em, Sox!:supernana:

ChicagoHoosier
09-28-2005, 11:58 AM
1) 90+
2) Yes
3) Sort of - losing just enough games down the stretch, including the bad August, has taken a tad bit away from how wonderful April-July was.

Just a tad.

Still a very fun season. Just hoping we finish the job.

voodoochile
09-29-2005, 01:42 AM
Had to go all the way back to page two to retrieve this bad boy...

I may just have to stick it yet...

(all together now)

STICK IT WHERE?!??!??!?!?

Any suggestions Cheeses? :)

Holy crap we got more bananas than magic numbers...

:supernana: :supernana: :supernana:

2!!!

FarWestChicago
09-29-2005, 05:22 PM
Just when our Foulweather fans, the Dark Clouds, thought it was safe to party...along come the White Sox to rain sunshine on their parade. :redneck

elrod
09-29-2005, 05:41 PM
Does this page continue into the playoffs?

voodoochile
09-30-2005, 01:51 AM
Does this page continue into the playoffs?

I might just have to, but I got to let the guy who started it get the final decision. He's been around as long as any of us here and he was actually part of the mod team at one point.

What say you Cheeses? Do I keep it going or let it die...

oh and by the way...

0!!!

cheeses_h_rice
09-30-2005, 10:16 AM
I might just have to, but I got to let the guy who started it get the final decision. He's been around as long as any of us here and he was actually part of the mod team at one point.

What say you Cheeses? Do I keep it going or let it die...

oh and by the way...

0!!!

I've never seen this thread before in my life.

:gulp:

p.s. you can let it die. I was just using a bit of reverse psychology on this team....and it worked!

voodoochile
09-30-2005, 12:05 PM
I've never seen this thread before in my life.

p.s. you can let it die. I was just using a bit of reverse psychology on this team....and it worked!

Yeah sure you were...:tongue:

No problem, my last bump, but I reserve the right to bring it back if I feel the need...

Last bump... No quitting...:)

voodoochile
10-27-2005, 04:45 PM
Sorry, Cheeses, I couldn't resist...

I was really tempted to stick this thread at the top of the Clubhouse until sometime next year or even further, but West hates a lot of stuck threads, so this bump is going to have to do...:D:

Maybe I should put a link in the moments of unintentional humor thread...:wink:

One more time for all the sunny sky people out there...

I can see clearly now the rain is gone... :sunshine: :moonwalk:

:partybus
"Anyone want to go for a ride?"

voodoochile
09-19-2006, 01:57 AM
Well, this is it... backs to the wall, odds dwindling. Either way, it's been a hell of a run, Sox fans. Wanted to bring this one back because the minute it was posted, the Sox went on a 16-1 run and won the series in the process.

I'll leave it stuck until the Sox have no chance of winning the WS anymore. Once it becomes obvious that is the case, please feel free to post some memories from the past 12 months, because it has been worth every minute...

(Sorry Cheeses... :tongue: )

chisoxmike
09-19-2006, 02:00 AM
To the Chicago White Sox:gulp: They will always be my team, no matter what.

SouthSide_HitMen
09-19-2006, 02:01 AM
The White Sox will clinch in Detroit and eliminate Cleveland in the final weekend.

White Sox vs. Red Cubs Tuesday at The Cell.

Gotta love this post. :cool:

I never doubted - even before the "Joe Crede HR" game.

This year I was confident until the weekend. I hope the White Sox pull some miracle run here and will enjoy it when it happens.

I enjoyed this season until the last two weeks. The White Sox played excellent until the ASB. It seemed as though the long 2005 and Bud Selig's ****ing bull**** World tournament took a lot out of our staff.

I'm pulling out Jay Trotter for the miracle.

http://www.videomusic.cz/img/goods/default/1059.jpg

"You never know"

eastchicagosoxfan
09-19-2006, 06:50 AM
I'll believe unless the bloody end comes. I continue to remind myself how frustrating the last month of the season was in 2005. In the end, the team got it together, and yes, 16-1, and the World Series victory. This team needs to go 11-1 to have a good shot. Don't Stop Believing!!

Chips
09-19-2006, 08:23 AM
Go Sox :bandance:

SoXPriDe33
09-19-2006, 08:27 AM
Only the Sox can have this affect on me. After the game last night I thought they were done but a new day which means new hope for me in the Sox. Watching the Mets celebrate last night reminded me of all the fun that I had watching the Sox last year and I want to have the same fun this year. Come on Sox play like you've never played before.

esbrechtel
09-19-2006, 08:50 AM
Only the Sox can have this affect on me. After the game last night I thought they were done but a new day which means new hope for me in the Sox. Watching the Mets celebrate last night reminded me of all the fun that I had watching the Sox last year and I want to have the same fun this year. Come on Sox play like you've never played before.

amen! i know how you feel...although i do have a tough time watching sportscenter....

ode to veeck
09-19-2006, 08:54 AM
It seemed as though the long 2005 and Bud Selig's ****ing bull**** World tournament took a lot out of our staff.

The one thing for sure about 2007 is we won't be seeing half the Sox staff is that friggin' mess next year.

"You never know"

Hey, there's still 12 games left!

bryPt
09-19-2006, 09:33 AM
I wish I knew of this site last year (yeah, I know, the internets are more than just a fad), it would have been a great way to get me through the last month. I damn near made my wife leave me! Cool to read now though!

Can Boston sweep the Twin?:D:

FJA
09-19-2006, 09:54 AM
While it doesn't look good, I am completely incapable of not paying attention at all. Rather than asking whether or not the playoffs are likely, I'd rather ask if there is something to hope for.

First, with regard to the Tigers. In third place, I don't know if I want to look anywhere past the second place team, but remember how quickly we shrunk the Tigers' ten-game lead just a month ago? I think the Sox are capable of playing that well again, and I also think the Tigers are capable of playing that poorly.

But as far as the Twins are concerned, all I want is a chance going into that final weekend. A sweep is of course unlikely, but this team has pulled out a lot of unlikely results over the past year. So let's look at what needs to happen in order for the Sox to have a chance with a sweep to the playoffs:

Twins:
Twins at Boston - 1-2 (Red Sox have been playing a lot better lately, and it is very difficult to win a series (let alone sweep) at Fenway)
Twins at Baltimore - 2-1
Royals at Twins - 2-2 (Twins have had some trouble with KC, AND KC is playing much better ball)

Sox:
Tigers at Sox - 2-0 (essential, but Rogers has been their only consistent pitcher of late, so quite possible)
Mariners at Sox - 3-1
Sox at Indians - 2-1

Obviously, we need some help from the Twins, but I don't think it's an unreasonable amount of help. Six on the road and four against the pesky Royals isn't exactly ideal for them either. Remember - what they want is NO pressure going into the final weekend. I also don't think it is unreasonable to envision the Sox winning every series leading up to the final weekend. We'd need a sweep, but that's something to hope for.

If the Twins play out as above and the Sox manage to sweep either the Mariners or Indians, we don't even have to count on beating Santana, as two of three would put us in a tiebreaker which I assume Santana wouldn't pitch, since he will likely go that final weekend.

Anything more than that (e.g., Sox winning out, Minn. dropping two of three in Bal. or all three in Bos. (or, what the hell - both)) is icing on the cake.

All of this is premised on the Tigers keeping pace, which they might not.

So, Sox fans, don't quit yet; there is still something to hope for. The Sox need to play like they have nothing to lose - and they are so far back now, that they really don't - and hope that putting pressure on the teams ahead of us to win - and a little luck - gives us a chance heading into that final weekend.

ajismyhero
09-19-2006, 10:15 AM
http://redeye.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/red-091806-whitesox,0,1458082.column?coll=red-columnists

If you need to get fired up - read this article in the RedEye today - then read the comments that Sox fans have been submitting all morning.

This ain't over quite yet!

jenn2080
09-19-2006, 10:19 AM
http://redeye.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/red-091806-whitesox,0,1458082.column?coll=red-columnists

If you need to get fired up - read this article in the RedEye today - then read the comments that Sox fans have been submitting all morning.

This ain't over quite yet!

I read it today on the train. By the time I was done my paper was folded up and I was choking it to death. I am proud of the responses that ******* got to his stupid article.

GO WHITE SOX!:supernana:

SoxSpeed22
09-19-2006, 10:22 AM
"You might wanna put a vest on."
*Smack*
*Splash*
"Orange vests are for *******!"

Like I said before, we've all been through worse, count me in.

Fungo
09-19-2006, 10:26 AM
Hey, there's still 12 games left!
I remember a time where we went 11-1.

CaptainBallz
09-19-2006, 10:26 AM
U.S. Cellular Field is a great place to bring the family!!:bandance:

One day, and I know this, the Pride Crew will have strong enough arms to toss me a free shirt!!:bandance:

I LOOOOOVE brats w/ peppers, onions, and BROWN MUSTARD!!!:bandance:

I'm ending my 2006 season at USCF on Thursday in a skybox...YEAH!:bandance:

GO GO SOX!!!!

Palehose13
09-19-2006, 11:27 AM
Let's go boys!

http://re3.mm-a5.yimg.com/image/1421121405

cbotnyse
09-19-2006, 11:56 AM
The playoffs will start on September 29th this year. I am most def hanging on! Why the hell not???? :) :) :)

Madvora
09-19-2006, 12:53 PM
I'm the last person to put any kind of positive spin on this (because I gave up over a week ago)... but, the Sox only need to make up 1.5 games before that Twins series to have a shot at taking down the Twins in a sweep.

I've felt that the Sox were going to get swept in Minnesota for a while now, but it would be nice to at least put a scare into the Twins.

I want Mags back
09-19-2006, 01:12 PM
Who said its over. Nothing is over until we decide it is. Was it over when the..germans bombed Pearl Harbor

Jjav829
09-19-2006, 01:27 PM
I don't know why I do this to myself, but I still have a glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe, this team has one miracle left in them.

I guess after watching what the Dodgers did last night and remembering what a wacky sport this is, I'm hoping the Sox are going to make history and doing something that will be talked about for years.

But if that miracle is going to happen, it absolutely has to start tonight. 1 of 3 won't cut it.

4th Gen. Sox Fan
09-19-2006, 01:55 PM
Count me in, I'm a White Sox fan do or die:bandance:

mark2olson
09-19-2006, 03:55 PM
Count me in as well...someone may be peeling me off the carpet at the end of the season, but until then, I'm in.

Shift
09-19-2006, 04:02 PM
This is the most optimistic staement I have ever read:

"...the Sox only need to make up 1.5 games before that Twins series to have a shot at taking down the Twins in a sweep."

cheeses_h_rice
09-19-2006, 04:05 PM
I've posted 2 contradictory threads this month regarding the Sox's fate, one having them with a September that would exceed last September, and one last night where I showed a graphic of a fat woman singing and the phrase "stick a fork in it" was used.

That said, I do remember posting this thread last year (though Voodoo changed the title), so what the hell, anything's possible.

Let's go.........Sox?

JohnBasedowYoda
09-19-2006, 04:08 PM
Sure let's win the last 12.

miker
09-19-2006, 04:13 PM
I'm happy to see this thread, but disappointed that this is only the 125th post.

Sure, if this season has an unhappy ending, we will be subject to the taunts of smug Twinkies fans, self-righteous Flub fans and a**-clown journalists like Moronotti, but that's really no different from before.

Instead, I plan to focus on the positive and be proud that my team had a chance to defend its first World Championship in 88 years! If/When they are officially eliminated, I will STILL, and always, be proud to be a White Sox fan!

JohnBasedowYoda
09-19-2006, 04:15 PM
I'm happy to see this thread, but disappointed that this is only the 125th post.

Sure, if this season has an unhappy ending, we will be subject to the taunts of smug Twinkies fans, self-righteous Flub fans and a**-clown journalists like Moronotti, but that's really no different from before.

Instead, I plan to focus on the positive and be proud that my team had a chance to defend its first World Championship in 88 years! If/When they are officially eliminated, I will STILL, and always, be proud to be a White Sox fan!

If it makes you happy, that was the 126th post http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0007.gif

whitesoxfan
09-19-2006, 04:17 PM
I don't know why I do this to myself, but I still have a glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe, this team has one miracle left in them.

I guess after watching what the Dodgers did last night and remembering what a wacky sport this is, I'm hoping the Sox are going to make history and doing something that will be talked about for years.

But if that miracle is going to happen, it absolutely has to start tonight. 1 of 3 won't cut it.

I feel the same way about myself. Last night I thought we were done for, but today I realized that as long as we cut the Twins deficit to 1 1/2 from now until next Friday, we still have a chance. Let's just win baby.

Don't stop believin'!!!

CLR01
09-19-2006, 04:43 PM

If the number of posts disappoints you then don't look at the date of the first 100 of them. :?::D:

I'll jump on board though. After a horrible nights sleep I am ready for round two.
Time to turn on the magic boys! Go SOX!!!!!!!!!!

:moonwalk: :bandance: :supernana: :bandance: :moonwalk:

nysox35
09-19-2006, 04:52 PM
This is the most optimistic staement I have ever read:

"...the Sox only need to make up 1.5 games before that Twins series to have a shot at taking down the Twins in a sweep."

Agreed that it is quite optimistic. However, I agree with it in the sense that now we have to focus on staying alive. We need to focus on one day at a time and living to fight the next day.
While I don't want to go to MN down 3 games, technically, we'd still have a fighting chance.
I prefer going in there down 2, down 1, tied, or ahead, but at this point, I just want us to go in there with a chance at saving this thing.

Cuck the Fubs
09-19-2006, 05:13 PM
Win the next 2..........

Please!

jenn2080
09-19-2006, 05:28 PM
I will have faith until we are officially eliminiated. Come on Sox show some enthusiasm. Play like the team we know you are.

DaBears
09-19-2006, 06:15 PM
Reading this thread gives me hope. Not much, but enough...PLEASE 12 game win streak!!

wsoxfan111
09-19-2006, 06:34 PM
C'mon Sox, let's do this!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to be within 2 going into the Minne-ha-ha Series.

ALSO-

For all you Michigan/Sox Fans:

On Saturday September 30th in the Metrodome

11:00 Sox vs Twins game (hope their still in it)
3:30? Michigan vs. Minnesota Game

I can't go, but I'd just like to put that out their just incase any of you like Michigan and have that Saturday open and are willing to drive 6 hours to watch 2 games.

chisoxfan83
09-19-2006, 06:58 PM
Count me in, I am taking this thing day by day. Cmon Min has to lose to somebody why not bos,balt,and KC ( i think KC will be a big help and play the twins tough), then let the sox take their chance!

Soxworldchamps
09-19-2006, 07:35 PM
This may be a little off topic... but does this entire jumping ship happen every year around this time? And then when spring training starts, everyone comes back and says how confident they feel about this year? Just wondering :smile:

DaveIsHere
09-19-2006, 07:59 PM
I wont jump ship no matter what!!!

This is what I said in my last thread I posted in:

Well, Guys & Gals, I am in my playoff garb, because as far as I am concerned the Playoffs start tongiht against these Detroit Tiggers!!! I am laying it all out on the line, if we lose; I am still with the team until the last out of the season either way. Let's Go Sox!!!!

voodoochile
09-19-2006, 09:46 PM
I've posted 2 contradictory threads this month regarding the Sox's fate, one having them with a September that would exceed last September, and one last night where I showed a graphic of a fat woman singing and the phrase "stick a fork in it" was used.

That said, I do remember posting this thread last year (though Voodoo changed the title), so what the hell, anything's possible.

Let's go.........Sox?

I did not change the title... I merely ran with the hijack that followed your initial post. Now it's stuck until this thing ends one way or the other. Should the Sox go on a 23 game win streak, I will unstick it until next season when it might be needed again...:)

The Racehorse
09-19-2006, 09:52 PM
http://re3.mm-a5.yimg.com/image/1421121405

lol... this is what I wanted to see in this thread! :bandance:

buehrle4cy05
09-19-2006, 10:22 PM
**** it, I'm not giving up.

SouthSide_HitMen
09-19-2006, 10:54 PM
I'm pulling out Jay Trotter for the miracle.

http://www.videomusic.cz/img/goods/default/1059.jpg

"You never know"

Can do, can do, this guy says the horse can do
If he says the horse can do, can do, can do.

soxinem1
09-19-2006, 11:18 PM
You never know, a few more like tonight and the Tigers reeling continuing...

After looking at some of the issues facing the other playoff-bound teams, the White Sox have to be kicking themselves for not playing better against CLE and KC this year because all of the division and WC leaders have some serious issues. Three teams have closer problems, all have starting pitcher issues.

Well, let's see what happens.

Myrtle72
09-19-2006, 11:18 PM
**** it, I'm not giving up.

If the Huskies can do it, so can the Sox. :cool:

(Also, the "stuck here until the Sox are eliminated" kinda sends a negative message, dontcha think?) :-)

slobes
09-19-2006, 11:20 PM
We're in this far already, no point in giving up now.

GO SOX!!

ajismyhero
09-20-2006, 12:06 AM
I love it when the media gets all "gloom and doom" on the Sox - they play better with a chip on a shoulder than they do with a ring on their finger - let's get em' again tomorrow!

Oldfellah
09-20-2006, 12:15 AM
Yes, I've seen alot of dark clouds around here lately,,, but it ain't over til the fat lady sings... And if that's politically incorrect,,,, excuse me:::I'll restate:: It ain't over til the lady in the moo dress sings..

She might be changing right now,, but I know the Sox have given me so many fond memories of 9th inning wins!!!!!

Kub_Killer_15
09-20-2006, 12:18 AM
Whats up with peoples sigs? "This season is over?" Hell no its not!! Lets Go White Sox! Dissapoint those little tiggers!:bandance: :supernana: :bandance:

voodoochile
09-20-2006, 09:27 AM
If the Huskies can do it, so can the Sox. :cool:

(Also, the "stuck here until the Sox are eliminated" kinda sends a negative message, dontcha think?) :-)

It was a sarcastic thread started last year when the Toons closed to 1.5 games as I recall. The minute it hit the boards everything changed and the Sox went on to stomp through the rest of the season and the playoffs. I bookmarked it because I didn't want to leave it stuck for the whole season. Now it's back. Can lightning strike twice?

DaveIsHere
09-20-2006, 10:08 AM
It was a sarcastic thread started last year when the Toons closed to 1.5 games as I recall. The minute it hit the boards everything changed and the Sox went on to stomp through the rest of the season and the playoffs. I bookmarked it because I didn't want to leave it stuck for the whole season. Now it's back. Can lightning strike twice?

Lightning can strike twice. There have been many stories of the same person being struck twice by lightning, now lets see if a team can.:D:

Hangar18
09-20-2006, 10:09 AM
....oops. Im in the wrong thread here.

FielderJones
09-20-2006, 10:58 AM
....oops. Im in the wrong thread here.

Welcome back! :D:

Stick around for a while this time, and don't go all Flubsessed on us. :tongue:

Hangar18
09-20-2006, 11:30 AM
Welcome back! :D:

Stick around for a while this time, and don't go all Flubsessed on us. :tongue:

Im back .... because of You guys. I appreciate the support

ode to veeck
09-20-2006, 11:38 AM
I did not change the title... I merely ran with the hijack that followed your initial post. Now it's stuck until this thing ends one way or the other. Should the Sox go on a 23 game win streak, I will unstick it until next season when it might be needed again...:)

So far so good Voodoo! 1/1 since the thread was restuck. 11 more to go. Welcome back HENRY! He can't leave now until the streak ends at least!

ChetChat
09-20-2006, 02:14 PM
Last night's game was the jolt of confidence our boys needed.
"nothing is over until we say it is!"
(Animal House)

Vernam
09-20-2006, 02:34 PM
Not only am I not giving up, I'm not apologizing to anyone for not giving up. :cool: That's a quadruple negative, for those keeping score at home.

Vernam

salty99
09-20-2006, 02:42 PM
You Can Do It!

09-20-2006, 02:51 PM
I am in. Again. Why do I keep doing this to myself?

WE GOT THIS!

miker
09-20-2006, 05:01 PM
If it makes you happy, that was the 126th post http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0007.gif
My typing is about as fast as a Konerko-Alomar double steal...:o:

ode to veeck
09-21-2006, 08:37 AM
Last night's game was the jolt of confidence our boys needed.
"nothing is over until we say it is!"
(Animal House)

We need a Sox "deathmobile" to take over, being 4.5 from a playoff spot with 10 games left. "NO PRISONERS!"

eastchicagosoxfan
09-21-2006, 08:52 AM
We need a Sox "deathmobile" to take over, being 4.5 from a playoff spot with 10 games left. "NO PRISONERS!"

I love it!!! LET'S DO IT!!!!!

cbotnyse
09-21-2006, 04:31 PM
this thread is hanging on by a thread.

ajismyhero
09-21-2006, 04:35 PM
this thread is hanging on by a thread.

Nope - last night that thread turned into a 1/2 thread....

CLR01
09-21-2006, 06:20 PM
Read my reply in the "Eternal Optimist" thread.

If we go 11-0, the Twins only need to go 6-5 to clinch.

This thread makes Sox fans look like fools.

Look- the team didn't want it this entire year. No major strings of wins, no sustained magic. That's not going to happen in 11 games, if it didn't happen in 151.

The only thing left is for Ozzie to give this team the reaming of their lives, and send them of golfing. Then, Kenny can give Ozzie the reaming of his life, and send him off golfing.

You can stop believing now.

If you don't like it don't read it. :rolleyes:

eurotrash35
09-21-2006, 10:35 PM
man, we wasted the lucky thread on this crap stretch effort. :mad:

eastchicagosoxfan
09-22-2006, 05:29 AM
Go get em tomorrow ( actually today )

ode to veeck
09-22-2006, 01:07 PM
This thread is hanging on by a thread. Maybe it inspired Burly-mon's delayed letter to the fans. Tough way to wind down a fairly competitive season.

eastchicagosoxfan
09-23-2006, 08:24 AM
You win some, you lose some....in 2005 the Sox won every game that counted. In 2006, they've lost every game that's mattered. C'mon guys, find a nine game winning streak!!

soxwon
09-23-2006, 12:51 PM
will we win another game this year?

STRETCH!!!
09-23-2006, 01:03 PM
It seems like the losses in Oakland took the wind out of our sails. I'm hopelessly optimistic, but you can put a fork in the team at this point. We gone.

bryPt
09-23-2006, 02:39 PM
I don't think I have ever seen a team quit like this team has. Golden opportunities with the Twins losing the last 2 nights and playing a team that is there for the taking, and they choke on it. And they are doing it again today down 6-2.

What happened to this team?

SoxSpeed22
09-23-2006, 02:49 PM
http://edbatista.typepad.com/edbatista/images/2005/02/Dr%20Evil.jpg
"Because they had mojo."
Since they lost their mojo, they can't beat anyone, but at least we get to see the Twins tank in the first round with the way they've been playing.

Edit:
Just staying here until it's done.

miker
09-23-2006, 04:10 PM
I don't think I have ever seen a team quit like this team has. Golden opportunities with the Twins losing the last 2 nights and playing a team that is there for the taking, and they choke on it. And they are doing it again today down 6-2.

What happened to this team?
I am not so sure they have quit, but they are definitely are out of gas.

eastchicagosoxfan
09-23-2006, 09:33 PM
Every victory reinvigorates my hope. LET'S GO WHITE SOX clap--clap-clapclapclap

slobes
09-24-2006, 12:16 AM
Every victory reinvigorates my hope. LET'S GO WHITE SOX clap--clap-clapclapclap

Ahh same here, it's just the baseball gods' way of messing with me.

Myrtle72
09-24-2006, 12:58 AM
Wouldn't it be a great surprise if the Sox made the playoffs this year? I'm still rooting for them, even though I know it's not likely.

Anything can happen! :D:

eastchicagosoxfan
09-24-2006, 06:40 AM
Maybe the ghosts of the 1964 Phillies can get into the Twins. I'm looking for 10 straight loses, just 6 of 7. THIS CAN BE DONE!!!:)

nysox35
09-24-2006, 01:12 PM
Maybe the ghosts of the 1964 Phillies can get into the Twins. I'm looking for 10 straight loses, just 6 of 7. THIS CAN BE DONE!!!:)
Actually, if we win out, we'd just need them to go 2-6 and we'd tie them up.
Let's go Sox!

Myrtle72
09-24-2006, 01:21 PM
And the Twins have been having a little trouble in their last few games...

:D:

(It really irritates me that in Twins news articles and such they're already planning to be in the playoffs. In the interviews team members are saying things like, "When we are in the playoffs, blah blah blah..."

You don't know you're going to be in, guys. But hey, go ahead and jinx yourselves, that's fine. :tongue:)

Brian26
09-24-2006, 05:17 PM
Here's how I'm looking at it:

The Sox need to sweep the three game series at the Jake.

KC needs to go 3-1 against the Twinkees.

If that can happen, the playoffs begin Friday night in Minnesota. The Sox will enter the playoffs down 0-3 in a Best of Seven series. If they can come back and win four straight against the Twins (with the 4th game being in Chicago on Monday), then we go to the next round.

buehrle4cy05
09-24-2006, 08:09 PM
I see nothing wrong with having blind hope at this point.:cool:

IronFisk
09-24-2006, 08:21 PM

If that can happen, the playoffs begin Friday night in Minnesota. The Sox will enter the playoffs down 0-3 in a Best of Seven series. If they can come back and win four straight against the Twins (with the 4th game being in Chicago on Monday), then we go to the next round.

Holy crap, you're officially insane. Congrats :redneck

Chisox003
09-24-2006, 08:23 PM

Gotta love your chances when they're riding on the back of *gulp* the Royals. :(:

Got no one to blame but ourselves. Should've never gotten to this point.

Myrtle72
09-24-2006, 11:24 PM
Gotta love your chances when they're riding on the back of *gulp* the Royals. :(:

Haha. Yeah, well, you never know. The Royals haven't been doing all that bad in the second half... well, for them, at least...

:D:

It's not over til it's over!

eastchicagosoxfan
09-25-2006, 07:32 AM

I like your thinking. C'mon KC, make it interesting. Fans were making a big issue out of the Sept. 30 game being televised, so do your part so that that game is meaningful. LET'S GO WHITE SOX!!:gulp: :gulp:

nysox35
09-25-2006, 03:00 PM
Well, Baseball Prospectus' updated Playoff odds gives us a .07145 chance of making the playoffs. I guess we are still hanging by a thread.
I can see us getting hot, but I think asking for 3/4 from KC is just too much. Taking 2 of 4 from Seattle (among other things - Oak Series, Detroit Series) was a killer.

That said, I'm still praying for a miracle.
Go Sox!
Go KC!

Jerko
09-25-2006, 04:40 PM
Guys, what people forget is that Minny is still chasing the division. No way they don't roll KC at least twice.

palehozenychicty
09-25-2006, 04:46 PM

Wow. Stranger things have happened....:bandance:

Ol' No. 2
09-25-2006, 05:10 PM

Got no one to blame but ourselves. Should've never gotten to this point.Well, the Royals did take 2 out of 3 in the baggie dome the last week in August. Other than Santana, the three other starters the Twinks are throwing out there are eminently beatable.

spiffie
09-25-2006, 05:17 PM
One possible good omen is that in order for the Sox to make the playoffs we would have to end the season with an 8-game winning streak. We've had good luck with those in the past.

wsoxfan111
09-25-2006, 06:06 PM
Well, Baseball Prospectus' updated Playoff odds gives us a .07145 chance of making the playoffs. I guess we are still hanging by a thread.
I can see us getting hot, but I think asking for 3/4 from KC is just too much. Taking 2 of 4 from Seattle (among other things - Oak Series, Detroit Series) was a killer.

That said, I'm still praying for a miracle.
Go Sox!
Go KC!

0.7145 Sounds like pretty good chances to me!

Brian26
09-25-2006, 09:00 PM
So like I was saying...

all we have to do is win 2 of 3 from the Indians, and if KC sweeps Minnesota, the playoffs start for us on Friday night!

:bandance:

:whiner: :whiner: :whiner:

palehozenychicty
09-25-2006, 09:08 PM
So like I was saying...

all we have to do is win 2 of 3 from the Indians, and if KC sweeps Minnesota, the playoffs start for us on Friday night!

:bandance:

:whiner: :whiner: :whiner:

Yep, cause tonight it ain't happenin. Just following it on Gamecast was ugly enough. :whiner:

Vernam
09-25-2006, 09:31 PM
Yep, cause tonight it ain't happenin. Just following it on Gamecast was ugly enough. :whiner:Thank god the Saturday 11am game vs. Minnesota will be telecast. :puking:

Vernam

Babe The Blue Ox
09-25-2006, 10:58 PM
Let's see...knife, spoon, fork. Stick a fork in it.

SoxSpeed22
09-25-2006, 10:59 PM
Keh, I stayed here waiting for it and here it is, so ****!!!!

beckett21
09-25-2006, 11:02 PM
Let's see...knife, spoon, fork. Stick a fork in it.

Let's see...:dtroll:

Enjoy your 3 and out.

SABRSox
Take it down. We're officially toast.

:whiner:

Harry Potter
You can now unstick the thread :angry: :whiner:

IronFisk
09-25-2006, 11:04 PM
Please end this crap.