PDA

View Full Version : Ya know, just walk Hafner and Jones....

09-23-2005, 09:01 AM
If we would just intentionally walk Jaque jones and Travis Hafner, we would have 4 more wins under our belt, I swear, Jones killed us against Freddy and last night, and Hafner killed us Mon and Wed and at least 2 other times...I'm not kidding, I'd rather face Terry Teffie then Jones this weekend

Soxzilla
09-23-2005, 09:11 AM
If you have to resort to intentionally walking Travis Hafner or Jacque Jones, you don't belong in major league baseball.

BeviBall!
09-23-2005, 09:14 AM
Better still: SIGN THEM!

chaerulez
09-23-2005, 09:18 AM
If we would just intentionally walk Jaque jones and Travis Hafner, we would have 4 more wins under our belt, I swear, Jones killed us against Freddy and last night, and Hafner killed us Mon and Wed and at least 2 other times...I'm not kidding, I'd rather face Terry Teffie then Jones this weekend

Hafner when the situation dictates would be okay, but I don't feel right walking a .255 hitter even if he has been a Sox killer this year.

PennStater98r
09-23-2005, 09:24 AM
Plunk 'em!

Foulke You
09-23-2005, 10:50 AM
We consistently let the "Sox Killers" beat us on a regular basis. It isn't just Jones and Hafter, we also pitch to Sweeney and Texiera on a regular basis and those guys light us up constantly as well. It wouldn't hurt to give the ol' unintentional intentional walk to those guys. If they get themselves out swinging at a bad pitch, great! If not, make the guy batting behind them beat you.