PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Comment on AM 1000

kevingrt
09-21-2005, 06:14 PM
No way Bruce Levine just commented on how Sox fans the last two days were the loudest all year in ALL of Chicago. That's stunning! Must have been pretty loud, I'm at college watching online, can't really tell.

It is playoff baseball though and you pretty much gotta love it!

Huisj
09-21-2005, 06:40 PM
No way Bruce Levine just commented on how Sox fans the last two days were the loudest all year in ALL of Chicago. That's stunning! Must have been pretty loud, I'm at college watching online, can't really tell.

It is playoff baseball though and you pretty much gotta love it!

I felt like last night was the loudest I've heard the stadium at a game I've been at, and I was at the saturday Dodgers game with AJ's walkoff too. But this was different--it was more of a frantic release of joy and relief and shock than just normal happy cheering. It was quite an atmosphere.

Hendu
09-21-2005, 06:53 PM
I was at the game Monday night and I got goosebumps. Every time the Sox came to bat, the entire crowd was chanting "Let's go White Sox." And when Paulie hit the double in the 5th, the place went crazy. Wish it would have turned out better, but I have never been to a baseball game anywhere in my entire life that was that loud and electric.

HotelWhiteSox
09-21-2005, 07:02 PM
Playoff baseball is probably the best description. I say this because the crowd was going on every single play and reacted on them all. E.g. Standing and clapping on an 0-2 count in the 1st inning. Full house or not, electricity was there, felt like a playoff game, almost a playoff elimination type game, an amazing experience

Brian26
09-21-2005, 08:41 PM
Hawk just said this on the broadcast: Last night's crowd was the loudest he's ever heard there. EVER. Enough said.

He gone
09-21-2005, 09:22 PM
I was at the game were Dye had his walk-off against the Angles and last nights game was 10 times louder. Every time my son would say something I had to ask him 3 times WHAT. :D:

It was like a playoff game. Too bad tonight's crowd doesn't have anything to cheer about :angry:

I_Liked_Manuel
09-21-2005, 09:50 PM
Hawk just said this on the broadcast: Last night's crowd was the loudest he's ever heard there. EVER. Enough said.

he's never been known to exaggerate.

apparently he can't remember the early 90s