PDA

View Full Version : Sign I should make for tonight

nasox
09-21-2005, 10:11 AM
I'm going to the game tonight, have a crappy upper deck ticket, so that means I'm standing at the fundamentals for the game. What sign should I make?

Some thoughts of mine are:

"Thanks" in huge letters to thank the white sox
Or Crede=God? I dunno
Crede's Crew will probably be back so the Crede theme might be redundant

I like the Thanks though, as this will be my last game of the year.

cleanwsox
09-21-2005, 10:12 AM
Are you allowed to hit up the fan deck with an upper deck ticket?

SoxFan76
09-21-2005, 10:15 AM
Sitting in section 113 on Monday night made me appreciate the upper deck. The fans are much more crazy in the UD than they are in the box seats. I'd take the upper deck any day.

Cat Thief
Are you allowed to hit up the fan deck with an upper deck ticket?

Nope but,

You can get to Fundamentals.

nasox
Nope but,

You can get to Fundametals.

That's what I meant to type. Fundamentals, not fan deck. My bad. Brain fart

Cat Thief
09-21-2005, 10:17 AM
Sitting in section 113 on Monday night made me appreciate the upper deck. The fans are much more crazy in the UD than they are in the box seats. I'd take the upper deck any day.

I am a smoker so I normally stand behind section 163. It is amazing the amount of people that do not pay attention to the game. They all stand around in little groups chatting.

That's what I meant to type. Fundamentals, not fan deck. My bad. Brain fart

You did say fundamentals I wasn't responding to you.

I'm confused. Whatever.

SoxFan76
09-21-2005, 10:19 AM
I am a smoker so I normally stand behind section 163. It is amazing the amount of people that do not pay attention to the game. They all stand around in little groups chatting.

We were in the 3rd row, and these ladies in front of us kept chatting about everything but baseball. But they couldn't ignore my constant screaming and cheering, and I got them into the game. I couldn't do that for everybody though.

If you're not going to cheer and be vocal during these crucial games, stay home!

Ok...maybe that's a bit harsh. :cool: