PDA

View Full Version : Make No Mistake, SOX Fans want to Win

Hangar18
09-21-2005, 07:39 AM
The last few games ive been to, this slump has taken a noticable effect on SOX fans. Its been noted quite well in the Media how SOX fans have been really down the last month and a half, and the 26K+ fans that were there last nite, sounded like 50K .......... just how intense everybody was. This could be one of their biggest wins of the year because it looked and felt like a Momentum Changing win.

Deuce
09-21-2005, 07:46 AM
You should have seen the Chat last night... Unbelievable!

We wanna win, and we love to win!

LuvSox
09-21-2005, 07:49 AM
We're cooking now!!!! Bring it Cleveland!!!!!

:bandance:

doublem23
09-21-2005, 08:36 AM
More than just momentum change, this series has been huge because it shows that the Indians, playing on top of their game for the last few weeks are as good as the Sox mired in a slump. Any of you idiots out there who honestly thought the Tribe were some sort of force to be reckoned with, you're insane. This is the same team we're 11-4 against all year. Through two games, they've scored 1 more run this series, mostly because the rules of baseball do not allow us to tee off on David Riske any further than necessary last night.

Go Sox. Cleveland sucks.

kevingrt
09-21-2005, 09:22 AM
This game tonight is as big as yesterday, we need tia nd we are going to get it. GO JON!!!

jshanahanjr
09-21-2005, 09:31 AM
The Fans have been great these last two games. Keep it up Sox Fans!:supernana:

Realist
09-21-2005, 09:33 AM
I really wish the Sox would quit playing that stupid Bon Jovi song that has the lyrics "it doesn't matter if we make it or not".

Pulaski
09-21-2005, 09:40 AM
The last few games ive been to, this slump has taken a noticable effect on SOX fans. Its been noted quite well in the Media how SOX fans have been really down the last month and a half, and the 26K+ fans that were there last nite, sounded like 50K .......... just how intense everybody was. This could be one of their biggest wins of the year because it looked and felt like a Momentum Changing win.

You are right. I can care less what the media think and the lack of a sold out stadium in the playoff run.

The Fans (from Chicagoland area) that are going to the games have been unbelievable. I couldn't believe how loud it was in the park last night. The placing was rocking after Crede's game winner. I can not wait to get back to the park to tailgate and get fired up for another INSTANT CLASSIC WIN!

Taz
09-21-2005, 09:50 AM
Are you kidding!!? Watching the last two games from home.. the noise, the size of the crowds... looks like 'ayoffplay' atmosphere to me...

ode to veeck
09-21-2005, 10:06 AM
well, only one troll on this morning's poll, the dark clouds have cleared a little this morning

PaulDrake
09-21-2005, 10:23 AM
The last few games ive been to, this slump has taken a noticable effect on SOX fans. Its been noted quite well in the Media how SOX fans have been really down the last month and a half, and the 26K+ fans that were there last nite, sounded like 50K .......... just how intense everybody was. This could be one of their biggest wins of the year because it looked and felt like a Momentum Changing win. It's taken a toll on the board, on all of us. Still blue skies, dark clouds, all of us want the Sox to win. I'm glad it was the much maligned Joe Crede who got to be the hero last night. If it really was a momentum changer we'll remember this game for years to come.

credefan24
09-21-2005, 10:29 AM
I was at the game last night. The atmosphere was electric. I took my girlfriend, her sister, brother in law and 2 yr old niece. The little girl had a great time, but got scared of Southpaw. She loved the fireworks.. in the 3rd AND 10th!!! WAY TO GO JOE!!!!

Seriously, this may be the game the SOX need to swing the momentum. AJ's 'run' over Boone may be the metaphor of the season. This series is great preparation for the playoffs. I think Jenks will get some rest, but I'd rather have him experience growing pains now, rather than later.

LETS GO YOU WHITE SOX

mpshans
09-21-2005, 10:34 AM
It's taken a toll on the board, on all of us. Still blue skies, dark clouds, all of us want the Sox to win. I'm glad it was the much maligned Joe Crede who got to be the hero last night. If it really was a momentum changer we'll remember this game for years to come.

I was glad to see some positive thinking (even yesterday on the board before the game) Let us keep it up.

GO GO SOX!

tacosalbarojas
09-21-2005, 11:32 AM
I was at the game last night. The atmosphere was electric. I took my girlfriend, her sister, brother in law and 2 yr old niece. The little girl had a great time, but got scared of Southpaw. She loved the fireworks.. in the 3rd AND 10th!!! WAY TO GO JOE!!!!

LETS GO YOU WHITE SOXGoing out of the ballpark last night, we heard the loudest, most sustained ramp chants in the history of USCF. They were everywhere...just awesome.

Paulwny
09-21-2005, 11:40 AM
Rooney and Farmer must have had their broadcast booth window closed. I switched to the tribe broadcast and the crowd noise was deafening. Once again the tribe announcers commented on the noise level.

Great job again by those in attendance.

greenpeach
09-21-2005, 11:54 AM

Seriously, this may be the game the SOX need to swing the momentum. AJ's 'run' over Boone may be the metaphor of the season. This series is great preparation for the playoffs. I think Jenks will get some rest, but I'd rather have him experience growing pains now, rather than later.

LETS GO YOU WHITE SOX

Momentum is a four-game lead heading into Cleveland for the final series. Remember, BMac is still a rookie pitching for us tonight.