PDA

View Full Version : Am I the Only One?

Cowhead418
09-20-2005, 09:49 AM
I don't know about you guys but I am soooooo pumped right now. I have this feeling that the Sox will totally BLOW te Indians away today. WE WILL KILL WESTBROOK. The Injuns are still the mistake by the lake. There is NO WAY we lose today. I've had this feeling ever since I woke up. Anyone else feel the same way? BRING 'EM ON!:bandance: :)

cheeses_h_rice
09-20-2005, 09:53 AM
I could go either way. If Burly craps the bed again, we'll lose. It's as simple as that.

Jerko
09-20-2005, 09:57 AM
I'll be cliche boy here. I am NOT worried about the Indians. I can't believe this is the big bad team everyone's afraid of. However, if the Sox "play not to lose" instead of "playing to win", they're gonna be toast. I'm sick of giving away games because they're playing scared.

bluestar
09-20-2005, 10:27 AM
I'll be cliche boy here. I am NOT worried about the Indians. I can't believe this is the big bad team everyone's afraid of. However, if the Sox "play not to lose" instead of "playing to win", they're gonna be toast. I'm sick of giving away games because they're playing scared.

I agree completely. The Indians should be the ones worrying, and we should be the ones with the swagger, but it seems to be reversed.

Baby Fisk
09-20-2005, 10:46 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/displacedtexan/blogstartdatefeb052005/pollyanna-poster3.jpg
"Please do come over to my house for some tea and scones this afternoon. Then we'll gather round the television set and watch the Sox lay a wholesome beating on those no good injuns, just like General Custer! I read that in a book somewhere! Tee hee hee!"

CHISOXFAN13
09-20-2005, 11:07 AM
I don't know about you guys but I am soooooo pumped right now. I have this feeling that the Sox will totally BLOW te Indians away today. WE WILL KILL WESTBROOK. The Injuns are still the mistake by the lake. There is NO WAY we lose today. I've had this feeling ever since I woke up. Anyone else feel the same way? BRING 'EM ON!:bandance: :)

I was more jacked up last than I think I have been since the 93 clincher, and that includes going to the playoff games in 2000.

I'm still a little down, but I also know that the objective is to try and win 2 of 3 and the Sox could do that with the pitching matchups in place.

oeo
09-20-2005, 11:15 AM
So am I, I have an awesome feeling about tonight's game...and the greatest thing is, I actually get to watch it tonight. Kick some ass Sox, put these guys in their place.

SOXintheBURGH
09-20-2005, 11:17 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/displacedtexan/blogstartdatefeb052005/pollyanna-poster3.jpg
"Please do come over to my house for some tea and scones this afternoon. Then we'll gather round the television set and watch the Sox lay a wholesome beating on those no good injuns, just like General Custer! I read that in a book somewhere! Tee hee hee!"

:roflmao:

daveeym
09-20-2005, 11:20 AM
All I want to know is where Dancing Homer is when you need him.

jshanahanjr
09-20-2005, 11:22 AM
Mark needs to get the ball to Bad Bobby Jenks tonight, or close the deal himself like on opening day.

09-20-2005, 11:24 AM
I have much hope, but I think what kills me is the Indians remaining schedule of KC and Tampa....Tampa has been playing better, but the Indians have potential to take 6 out of 7 from them

RedHeadPaleHoser
09-20-2005, 11:25 AM
Mark needs to get the ball to Bad Bobby Jenks tonight, or close the deal himself like on opening day.

Mark pitches like 1/2 half Mark...offense plays like they did last night....it's a W with 2 off the magic number.

akingamongstmen
09-20-2005, 11:26 AM
I believe in Mark Buerhle. :cool:

wassagstdu
09-20-2005, 11:31 AM
It says "Win or Die Trying." I believe they will. Can't ask for more.

mpshans
09-20-2005, 11:35 AM
It's nice to hear all of this positive talk. I was starting to make myself sick thinking about the negitive

oeo
09-20-2005, 11:46 AM
I have much hope, but I think what kills me is the Indians remaining schedule of KC and Tampa....Tampa has been playing better, but the Indians have potential to take 6 out of 7 from them

Who cares who they play...we should be worrying about us. We beat win our games, we win the division, we shouldn't be banking on Indians losses. Lets just take it as the Indians are going to win every game the rest of the season and we need to do the same. Like Ozzie said, once you're in first, all you have to do is win.

maurice
09-20-2005, 11:57 AM
Buehrle v. the Toons: 2-0, 2.11 ERA
Westbrook v. the Sox: 0-3, 4.95 ERA

:gulp:

RedHeadPaleHoser
09-20-2005, 12:16 PM
It says "Win or Die Trying." I believe they will. Can't ask for more.

If ever a slogan matched the team...it's this one.

credefan24
09-20-2005, 12:17 PM
I was bummed out last night and also when I woke up this morning. Then, after about 4 phone calls from my jerk wad Northside fans, I began to get juiced. I have a great feeling about tonight. Buerhle WILL step it up, and our offense will be there. Heck, this is OUR house, Cleveland needs a wakeup call, and a thorough beating is just what the doctor called for. We will take the next 2 from the Toons, and then roll into the playoffs!!
I'm taking my girlfriend and her niece to her (the niece's) first ever SOX game. I can't think of a better time to go.

It's not over!! It's only just begun. Everyone, all together "LETS GO WHITE SOX!!"
Hafner..... DEAD!
Martinez.....DEAD!
Boone.....DEAD!
Neidermeier.... DEAD!!! Now lets go go go, fight fight fight.

FoulkeFan
09-20-2005, 01:17 PM

Indians are 2-4 so far this season against TB.

TommyJohn
09-20-2005, 02:46 PM
Buehrle v. the Toons: 2-0, 2.11 ERA
Westbrook v. the Sox: 0-3, 4.95 ERA

:gulp:

DO NOT post stats like that. It's the friggin' kiss of death.