PDA

View Full Version : MLB.TV/ Radio Question

DSpivack
09-19-2005, 07:07 PM
Not sure where this question belonged, so am asking it here.

I have MLB.TV but the Cleveland feed is on tonight, so I figured I could turn down the TV feed and put Rooney and Farmer on. I can load both at the same time fine, but can't get the volume controls to be independent of one another. i.e. if I turn down the tv feed, it turns down the radio feed, as well. Both go at the same time.

SouthSideHitman
09-19-2005, 07:18 PM
Not sure where this question belonged, so am asking it here.

I have MLB.TV but the Cleveland feed is on tonight, so I figured I could turn down the TV feed and put Rooney and Farmer on. I can load both at the same time fine, but can't get the volume controls to be independent of one another. i.e. if I turn down the tv feed, it turns down the radio feed, as well. Both go at the same time.

They only have the Cleveland feed because the damn WCIU feed was screwing up. They started with Hawk and DJ but switched halfway through the first inning because it was so ridicolously choppy.:angry:

DSpivack
09-19-2005, 07:18 PM
They only have the Cleveland feed because the damn WCIU feed was screwing up. They started with Hawk and DJ but switched halfway through the first inning because it was so ridicolously choppy.:angry:

That's odd, I've had it on since a couple minutes before the game started and the Cleveland feed has been on.

Kogs35
09-19-2005, 07:23 PM
ive had the horrible jndjans announcers since 6:45

SouthSideHitman
09-19-2005, 07:27 PM
Who knows? Maybe it's just because I'm so close to Chicago in Beloit, they figure I'm in "Sox" territory, not "Indians".