PDA

View Full Version : Flubs Elimination Number

whitesoxwin
09-18-2005, 04:17 PM
Here is something to cheer up all us White Sox fans from all the B.S. from those idiot Flub Fans:

The Flubs "E" for Elimination from playoff* number which now stands at "7"as of Sunday afternoon.

*Actually elimination from the Wildcard

So, the "We Believe" bracelets really worked!!!

chaerulez
09-18-2005, 04:20 PM
Here is something to cheer up all us White Sox fans from all the B.S.

The Sox are still in first, lets just focus on that and not what other teams from the other league are or aren't making the playoffs.

whitesoxwin
09-18-2005, 04:22 PM
Hey, after the last few days, a little humor is warranted!!
Let's Go Sox!!!

kittle42
09-18-2005, 04:40 PM
Some people just can't get those Cubbies out of their minds.

chitownhawkfan
09-18-2005, 10:46 PM
Why cant I do both, cheer for the Sox and against the Cubs, how does seeing all those dissapointed lemmings not make you happy?

SoxFan76
09-18-2005, 11:04 PM
Some people just can't get those Cubbies out of their minds.

Funny you say that. I just thought about it, the past like month I haven't even thought about the Cubs. Then again, I also don't read the paper at school because we don't get it, and I don't watch national sports shows. I've just been so involved with the Sox that the Cubs craptacular season has been blocked out of my mind.

kittle42
09-19-2005, 08:49 AM
Why cant I do both, cheer for the Sox and against the Cubs, how does seeing all those dissapointed lemmings not make you happy?

You can. I do. But as another poster in this thread has noticed, too, I kinda stopped even thinking about the Cubs, as well. There are much more pressing matters.

bennyw41
09-19-2005, 08:52 AM
Not only that, but think about how they are looking up our elimination number....