PDA

View Full Version : Win. Or Die Trying!

Rooney4Prez56
09-18-2005, 09:58 AM
This statement comes from not a worried fan, but one who is thouroughly P.Od.

The Sox slogan Win. Or Die Trying. has never been more true. This week's series with the Indianas will determine who will win the A.L central. By the time the Sxox go to Clevelend for the last series of the season, the A.L Central will have been determined. I want the Sox to do what they said they would do all season. I want them to win or die trying, because I wil have no faith in any of them next year if they blow this lead. I won't want to see any of them next year.

Alright I'm calm now, I can calmly watch the Sox game now.

soxjim
09-18-2005, 10:09 AM
I have no plans of jumping ship now. I have been a SOX and Bear fan my entire life. I will admit there have been times as of late that I have to go for a walk to relax or flip channels. I still believe that we clinch in Detroit. We will win this thing or we will die trying.

PAPChiSox729
09-18-2005, 10:18 AM
This statement comes from not a worried fan, but one who is thouroughly P.Od.

The Sox slogan Win. Or Die Trying. has never been more true. This week's series with the Indianas will determine who will win the A.L central. By the time the Sxox go to Clevelend for the last series of the season, the A.L Central will have been determined. I want the Sox to do what they said they would do all season. I want them to win or die trying, because I wil have no faith in any of them next year if they blow this lead. I won't want to see any of them next year.

Alright I'm calm now, I can calmly watch the Sox game now.

I agree that this series will basically show who is winning the division. But even if the Sox do lose 2 out of 3, I would still believe that we are going to hold Cleveland off. If the Sox get swept, then I might be concerned. But I am not panicking until we are kicked out of first.

RedHeadPaleHoser
09-18-2005, 10:22 AM
I agree that this series will basically show who is winning the division. But even if the Sox do lose 2 out of 3, I would still believe that we are going to hold Cleveland off. If the Sox get swept, then I might be concerned. But I am not panicking until we are kicked out of first.

True that. Worry about the 1:10 game today, and that's it.

No one cared about this team when they were on top...so let them not care about us now. We're still in 1st...two weeks to go.

soxrme
09-18-2005, 11:23 AM
I have no plans of jumping ship now. I have been a SOX and Bear fan my entire life. I will admit there have been times as of late that I have to go for a walk to relax or flip channels. I still believe that we clinch in Detroit. We will win this thing or we will die trying.

I agree, lets Go Sox:bandance: :bandance: