PDA

View Full Version : Everything is going to be fine

Chisox353014
09-16-2005, 06:44 PM
Jeff "mullet-headed idiot" Brantley just picked Cleveland to win the division on Sportscenter. If that's not the ultimate seal of approval, I don't know What is. :cool:

Lip Man 1
09-16-2005, 06:46 PM
I'm sure Jeff has been enjoying the past few weeks with great glee. Did he say anything about Ozzie 'overusing' Chad Hermanson? Drillrod.

Lip

SOXSINCE'70
09-16-2005, 06:55 PM
I'm sure Jeff has been enjoying the past few weeks with great glee. Did he say anything about Ozzie 'overusing' Chad Hermanson? Drillrod.

Lip

Ddin't he once refer to Freddy Garcia as "Freddy Guzman"??
Last night,I saw this drillrod on "Sportscenter" saying (and i'm
paraphrasing here), Ozzie had to impress upon the team
the importance of winning as many games as possible to clinch
the division already.
NEVER MIND THAT THE HALOS JUST GOT SWEPT
BY A LAST PLACE TEAM AND BARELY CAN HANG ONTO A DIVISION LEAD THEMSELVES!!

Yeah,the Sox are the only team playing crappy baseball right now.:rolleyes:

Lip Man 1
09-16-2005, 07:13 PM
As a matter of fact yes he did. Teddy Greenstein noted both 'mistakes' in a column of his earlier in the season.

Lip

LaHerdiaGrande35
09-16-2005, 10:26 PM
Yeah, I saw this earlier on Sportscenter too. Brantley's a jerk and we're just gonna have to prove him wrong. What surprised me most though was how Moronotti picked us to squeak it out over the Indians in the division race.

buehrle4cy05
09-16-2005, 10:39 PM
But Minnesota was going to win the division! He said so himself! And he also said that a lot of people would be crying in their beer, too!

*****. Brantley and Moronotti on that segment, basically to people who have had their feet in their mouth all season.

MarySwiss
09-16-2005, 10:51 PM
Yeah, I saw this earlier on Sportscenter too. Brantley's a jerk and we're just gonna have to prove him wrong. What surprised me most though was how Moronotti picked us to squeak it out over the Indians in the division race.

Moronotti picked us? Oh, CRAP!

Chisox353014
09-17-2005, 02:14 AM
Moronotti picked us? Oh, CRAP!

Yeah, I don't know if that cancels out Brantley picking against us or not. One thing's for certain: one of those 2 goofballs is going to be right for the first time in their life.

Dan H
09-17-2005, 07:25 AM
I don't really care when a media person picks against the White Sox. What I don't like are these morons using a grudge influence their professional judgement. Reporters do this all the time. And then they wonder why they rank right down there with used car salesmen in public opinion polls.

harwar
09-17-2005, 08:59 AM
Why would you expect anything else from these people?

ClaudelSleptHere
09-17-2005, 10:17 AM
After dissing the Sox for 1/2 a season, Mullethead finally admitted that the Sox were better than he expected, and their pitching could carry them all the way to the World Series. This morning, he predicted that they won't even make the playoffs.

SOXfnNlansing
09-17-2005, 10:43 AM
:whocares sorry, but this applies.

Unregistered
09-17-2005, 12:01 PM
Wait... you mean this Jeff Brantley??

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/181/1979/1024/horses%20ass03.jpg

white sox bill
09-17-2005, 01:17 PM
Jeff "mullet-headed idiot" Brantley just picked Cleveland to win the division on Sportscenter. If that's not the ultimate seal of approval, I don't know What is. :cool:

Always thought Brantly should be in the Fed Ex "your always wrong" commercial!:smile:

RedHeadPaleHoser
09-18-2005, 10:13 AM

Moronotti's column this morning, he's claiming HE predicted a downfall due to JR and KW not making any moves..."I said in this column, in print, in the national media...blah blah blah"....

ALL SOX fans should cancel their subs to both the ST and Trib...and subscribe only to the Southtown. ALL because of Moronotti. Enjoy your 15 minutes Jay....

LongLiveFisk
09-18-2005, 11:45 AM
I don't really care when a media person picks against the White Sox. What I don't like are these morons using a grudge influence their professional judgement. Reporters do this all the time. And then they wonder why they rank right down there with used car salesmen in public opinion polls.

Picking against the Sox doesn't bug me as much as idiotic, off-the-wall comments such as "These are the worst fans in all of baseball". I don't even want to type the name of the jerk that said this. The way I see it is keep your personal opinions to yourself and act a little more professional.

Chisox353014
09-29-2005, 04:11 PM

Hopefully Jeffy will be picking against us in the ALDS too. :cool: