PDA

View Full Version : Hatred for the Indians

Cat Thief
09-16-2005, 07:40 AM
My hatred for the Indians has been dormant for quite some time. The past couple of years it has switched to Tori and the Twins. But, something is brewing deep down. I can't wait for Monday because I'm going to let it all out. This is our Division and I can't wait to get there and try and help the Sox defend it.

This thread will probably get moved and others may think I'm a little :kukoo: but is anyone else pissed off and ready to kick some ass next week? Someone wrote in another thread that the Sox may be battle tested after the next couple of weeks and I agree. What is happening now may very well be a good thing.

Deuce
09-16-2005, 08:39 AM
You beat me to the punch, Thief. Though every midichlorian in my body is telling me to go to the Dark Cloud, I am holding fast. If the Twinks were on our tail, I would have faultered. Too many years of falling just short to those guys can do that to a fan. But there is no way in hell I am giving up to the Jndjans. No effin way! I hate those guys. I hate the Jndjans as much as I hate the Cubs, and thats quite a bit. :angry:

So, though Hope got me this far, hate will have to take me the rest of the way. It sucks it has to be that way, but I'll be damned if I roll over as a fan to those shlubs.

Deuce

Sad
09-16-2005, 09:11 AM
can't wait for Monday night!
BRING WHAT YA GOT! :angry:

Fenway
09-16-2005, 09:25 AM
This would make a nice dartboard

http://www.nacs.net/~georgez/NIGHTGAM.JPG

Sad
09-16-2005, 09:28 AM
This would make a nice dartboard

http://www.nacs.net/~georgez/NIGHTGAM.JPG

:cower:
that drum pounding got old a long time ago...
the guy in front of him... errrr nevermind... it's Ohio afterall

Baby Fisk
09-16-2005, 09:33 AM

That guy has GOT to have nerve damage in his hands/wrists after all these years. Either that or the strength to strangle a bear...

Sox Blue 69-70
09-16-2005, 11:01 AM

Yeah, I liked it better in the old Municipal Stadium. It sounded kind of cool to hear it echo throughout the (mostly) empty building.

Fenway
09-16-2005, 12:34 PM
more dartboards
http://www.ballparkwatch.com/images/cleveland/cleveland_10.jpg

SOXPHILE
09-16-2005, 04:57 PM
It's weird. The Jndians were on the pay no mind list for most of this season for me. Now, I'm starting to get that hatred for them again. I haven't felt like this since they had guys like Thome, Bell, Baerga, Vizcuel (sp ?), the Alomar brothers, etc. I HATED those teams of 1996-2001.

Banix12
09-16-2005, 06:06 PM
I don't know why, but i've never really had any hatred toward the Indians or even the Twins for that matter. I want the sox to kick their butts everytime they face them, no doubt, but I've never had anything I would call hatred toward either team.

If we lose to the Indians or Twins I'm usually more disappointed in the white sox than I hate the opponent. I actually respect both teams very much, especially when they play well.

And in past instances where the Twins and Indians have made the playoffs and the sox do not I always root for them because I would rather see the AL Central teams do well in the playoffs because I see it as good for the image of our division.

pczarapa
09-16-2005, 06:10 PM
My hatred for the Indians has been dormant for quite some time. The past couple of years it has switched to Tori and the Twins. But, something is brewing deep down. I can't wait for Monday because I'm going to let it all out. This is our Division and I can't wait to get there and try and help the Sox defend it.

This thread will probably get moved and others may think I'm a little :kukoo: but is anyone else pissed off and ready to kick some ass next week? Someone wrote in another thread that the Sox may be battle tested after the next couple of weeks and I agree. What is happening now may very well be a good thing.

I would love to see the Sox just crush the Indians and shut up all the pundits and blow them out of the wildcard hunt. The Sox are the talk of sports media right now so lots of attention will be on them, I know they will pull through!

:dtroll:

pczarapa
09-16-2005, 06:11 PM
more dartboards
http://www.ballparkwatch.com/images/cleveland/cleveland_10.jpg

I think he's the main attraction at Tropic World in the Brookfield zoo

4th Gen. Sox Fan
09-16-2005, 06:51 PM
It's weird. The Jndians were on the pay no mind list for most of this season for me. Now, I'm starting to get that hatred for them again. I haven't felt like this since they had guys like Thome, Bell, Baerga, Vizcuel (sp ?), the Alomar brothers, etc. I HATED those teams of 1996-2001.
By Bell I assume you mean Albert Belle, but don't for get about Manny Ramirez and I agree, I can't stand those bums, but its nice knowing we've had their # this year 10-3 and our win column is only going to get bigger.