PDA

View Full Version : Whats with Pierzinsky throwin his bat all the time?

gehrtsox7
09-15-2005, 12:50 AM
I love it! A good bat in the opposing teams crowd or dugout gives me a good chuckle. I know its not "on purpose"........ but it is one funny accident!:dtroll:

the_valenstache
09-15-2005, 12:51 AM
Hahaha. Wow. Where to start...

peeonwrigley
09-15-2005, 12:51 AM
Even more funny is when AJ strikes out and then tries to flip his bat really quick and catch it by the barrel; because 3 out of 10 times he'll drop it and then look like a tool as he has to bend down and retrieve it.

DrummerGeorgefan
09-15-2005, 08:06 AM
I think the best AJ bat moment was right before he hit the walkoff against the Dodgers. He popped that ball up to the visiting dugout and quickly slammed his bat as if he was playing whack-a-mole. Then Choi didnt go after the ball, AJ smiled then knocked one out.

Gotta love his intensity throughout the season.

duke of dorwood
09-15-2005, 09:03 AM
He does it when people dont spell his name right too:D:

kittle42
09-15-2005, 09:47 AM
He does it when people dont spell his name right too:D:

Seriously, he's on our team. Don't be lazy.

lumpyspun
09-15-2005, 10:21 AM
I'm not sure there is a stat for this, although there seems to be a stat for everything. But, AJ HAS to lead the league in groundouts to second base. My girlfriend watches games with me sometimes and thinks I should be an announcer b/c everytime he is up I tell her, "watch, i bet he grounds out to second base." It seems like 7 times out 10 I am right so she thinks I'm Nostradamus.