PDA

View Full Version : Any Sox Trivia Winners Out There?

sageofthesox
09-13-2005, 05:45 PM
I've enjoy the White Sox Trivia Contest which is part of every radio broadcast.

And I've won on numerous occasions over the years. I won the contest back in June (the only time I've even called in this year) but I have never received my prize despite several contacts with both the radio station and the sponsor.

Have any other winners experienced this problem?

DannyCaterFan
09-13-2005, 07:04 PM
I have won the trivia contest a couple of times , once last year and once the year before. It took awhile, at least 6-8 weeks before I got my prize, which at that time was a pair of Sox tickets. Good luck.

I want Mags back
09-13-2005, 07:07 PM
I dont try to since I really dont want free oil changes at Car-X when my dad owns a Meineke

Brian26
09-13-2005, 09:14 PM
Quite honestly, the prize this year sucks. A replica jersey from Triple Threat isn't even worth it. I won it earlier this year and had the jersey lettered and numbered w/ Ventura's old #, but I had no idea it was going to be a replica jersey until I received it in the mail. I still haven't received the free oil change coupons either.

At least the Grandstand $100 gift certificate could get you a couple of nice souvenirs or a jacket.

sageofthesox
09-14-2005, 12:21 PM
B-26

I got the oil change coupons right away but I've never received the jersey.

skobabe8
09-14-2005, 07:14 PM
I won the gift certificate to Shaws Crabhouse on the post game show last week and havent recieved it yet. I HOPE it wont take 6-8 weeks. :(:

ode to veeck
09-15-2005, 09:58 AM
gift certificate to shaw's far outshines the oil change

sageofthesox
09-15-2005, 11:11 AM
I'll trade my oil change certificate for the Crabhouse certificate.

skobabe8
09-15-2005, 11:57 AM
gift certificate to shaw's far outshines the oil change

I'll trade my oil change certificate for the Crabhouse certificate.

hahahaha....DREAM ON SUCKERS!

I checked out the menu online and good thing they give you $100! I STILL might be paying out of my own pocket! :o: