PDA

View Full Version : Sammy creates yet ANOTHER excuse!

chisoxfanatic
09-12-2005, 09:05 PM
I was listening to the Mike Murphy show this afternoon while driving home from work, and apparently, Sammy Sosa is blaming his lack of offensive production this season on his "feet hurting."

Yea, as if roids didn't help elevate his *true* offensive production. Whatever, Sammy...Whatever! http://www.blackhawkzone.com/forum/yabbse/YaBBImages/rolleyes.gif

Try working in a SWEATSHOP for one day and see what REAL pain is!

antitwins13
09-12-2005, 09:34 PM
Awwe poor Shamy Sosux:whiner: :whiner: :whiner:

LuvSox
09-13-2005, 12:39 AM
His feet hurt, he's a douchebag, whichever works for you.

DumpJerry
09-13-2005, 01:02 AM
What will be his excuse when the he does not make it to the HOF? "The media is highly biased against anyone who played for the Chicago Cubs. Look at Santo being denied year after year despite being the greatest player in the history of the Cubs not named Sammy Sosa."

D. TODD
09-13-2005, 10:05 AM
Sammy does not get much sympathy from me for his poor performance, but feet problems can defiantly hinder a players performance significantly. Sammy has been declining for a while, and other factors seem to be more relevant then his ailing feet.

Risk
09-13-2005, 10:14 AM
Sammy has been declining for a while, and other factors seem to be more relevant then his ailing feet.

Such as lack of steriods, major loss of muscle mass and never having the ability to hit a breaking ball consistently. Soso the Clown will never receive sympathy from me.

Risk

mccoydp
09-13-2005, 11:12 AM
This guy is, and always has been, a joke.

veeter
09-13-2005, 04:31 PM
Sosa and bad carma go hand in hand. He's getting his due and I love it.

SOXPHILE
09-13-2005, 04:40 PM
Is it possible he hurt them by accidentally dropping a rum bottle on them while trying to take a swing at the wife....?

A_ROW33
09-13-2005, 05:31 PM
Is it possible he hurt them by accidentally dropping a rum bottle on them while trying to take a swing at the wife....?

Word is he hurt them by sneezing...