PDA

View Full Version : Ozzie Plan Playoff Tickets

ron_j_galt
09-12-2005, 02:20 PM
Have any Ozzie holders received their tickets yet? I'm curious as to what kind of locations we're getting.

Tekijawa
09-12-2005, 02:25 PM
I spoke to my Ticket guy and he said that the Tickets are still being printed and would be shipped from the printing place in Arkansas with in the next two weeks.

chisoxfanatic
09-12-2005, 02:28 PM
I haven't gotten my playoff tickets yet.

One question: Since we have a season ticket plan, may we get our tickets stamped for access into the lower deck, much like they were doing for the regular season if one is a season ticket holder?

chisoxmike
09-12-2005, 09:32 PM
They'll probably all be sent out at the same time. Meaning when they sell all the tickets after they go on sale to pubic, they'll be sent out. Look for them in the mail at the end of next week, the 23rd or so.

chisoxfanatic
09-12-2005, 09:35 PM
They'll probably all be sent out at the same time. Meaning when they sell all the tickets after they go on sale to pubic, they'll be sent out. Look for them in the mail at the end of next week, the 23rd or so.

And will it have our season ticket account number on it and allow us to get it stamped to gain entrance to the lower deck like they do for season ticket holders in the regular season, or will we have to rely on getting there super early to get a spot on the Bullpen Sports Bar's terrace?

chisoxmike
09-12-2005, 09:43 PM
And will it have our season ticket account number on it and allow us to get it stamped to gain entrance to the lower deck like they do for season ticket holders in the regular season, or will we have to rely on getting there super early to get a spot on the Bullpen Sports Bar's terrace?

I would think they'd let us down there, but you never know. MLB is in charge of all stadium operations come playoff and world series time, so they may not allow it since the park will be at full capacity anyway with standing room tickets being sold too, but, the Sox allowed it for the SOX/Cubs series. I'll find out for you this week. I know someone that works there and I'll ask.:D:

chisoxfanatic
09-12-2005, 09:49 PM
I'll find out for you this week. I know someone that works there and I'll ask.:D:

I'll hold you to your word!

If you don't get back to me by Saturday, consider your Totally Biased Game Recap NOT covered!!! :cool:

chisoxmike
09-12-2005, 09:54 PM
I'll hold you to your word!

If you don't get back to me by Saturday, consider your Totally Biased Game Recap NOT covered!!! :cool:

:o:

SomebodyToldMe
09-12-2005, 09:58 PM
Playoff tickets? Haven't you people been paying attention?! This team isn't going to the playoffs!!!11!1!!!one!11

Vernam
09-12-2005, 11:27 PM
Don't have 'em in hand yet, but my rep says they're in 542, row 14. Could be worse! Our half-season tix are in 527, closer to the front. It'll be nice not having to choose which of our two kids to leave at home, at least for the first series.

VC

ewokpelts
09-13-2005, 09:12 AM
Lower Deck access will be DENIED to UD patrons, even if they are st holders. This happened at the ASG. NO EXCEPTIONS. The bullpen bar may not even be open(again, like the asg). Patio parties are being mulled over(they were sold for the 2003 ALDS that never happened).

Gene