PDA

View Full Version : Uh oh, what happens when you...

mike squires
09-11-2005, 11:56 PM
lose your confirmation # when ordering tickets? I ordered them months ago and forgot where I placed it. I also lost the orignal credit card I ordered them with. Ya think an ID will be sufficient??? :o:

DumpJerry
09-12-2005, 12:03 AM
I'll pick up the tickets. Thanks!:cool:

They should find your order by your name......email Brooks.

tstrike2000
09-12-2005, 12:06 AM
lose your confirmation # when ordering tickets? I ordered them months ago and forgot where I placed it. I also lost the orignal credit card I ordered them with. Ya think an ID will be sufficient??? :o:

I would think an ID would be sufficient. If you have the credit card number, just call the ticket office back and you should be able to still get them. If you don't have the card, try to find an old statement.

ewokpelts
09-12-2005, 02:20 AM
go on ticketbastard's site amd log in...you'll be able to track all tickets...

Gene

fquaye149
09-12-2005, 02:53 AM

every time i've ordered tickets for will-call, I go to the counter and tell them my name. Then they grab them from a folder or something and ask for my ID.

In other words, I THINK you should be fine. You might want to call the ballpark or something asap though if you're really worried about it.