PDA

View Full Version : Sunday's Winning Pick to Click

Daver
09-11-2005, 05:46 PM
Today's loftiest dwarf accounted for both the extra base hits the Sox could muster.

:uribe:

Well that was embarrassing.

BeviBall!
09-11-2005, 05:56 PM
Today's loftiest dwarf accounted for both the extra base hits the Sox could muster.

:uribe:

Well that was embarrassing.

The man's on fire. How fast can Hriniak get to KC?

hsnterprize
09-11-2005, 07:19 PM
Daver,

Without subjecting myself to the firing squad, can I ask why McCarthy wasn't today's PTC? He may have allowed 2 runs, but think about it...had it not been for the first 2 innings, the Sox would've lost 2-1 instead of 6-1. McCarthy did very well today, and deserved some consideration, IMHO.

Daver
09-11-2005, 07:25 PM
Daver,

Without subjecting myself to the firing squad, can I ask why McCarthy wasn't today's PTC?

No.

Joosh
09-11-2005, 11:18 PM
Daver,

Without subjecting myself to the firing squad, can I ask why McCarthy wasn't today's PTC? He may have allowed 2 runs, but think about it...had it not been for the first 2 innings, the Sox would've lost 2-1 instead of 6-1. McCarthy did very well today, and deserved some consideration, IMHO.

I'd say it was fairly close, but, "Close only counts at horseshoes and hand grenades."

Good game all around by both though.

Oh, Daver, do you keep a tally of which player gets the most PTC's? That would be an interesting stat to look at.