PDA

View Full Version : Borchard

Crede_Fan
09-11-2005, 10:16 AM
Should he get the start at DH today?

A. Cavatica
09-11-2005, 10:22 AM
Last I checked, the games still count, so...

No.

krohnjw
09-11-2005, 10:24 AM
Last I checked, the games still count, so...

No.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

DaveIsHere
09-11-2005, 10:37 AM
I would like to see him, I am sick of seeing Everett Strike out every at bat with the pitch down and inside....time after time:angry:

Ol' No. 2
09-11-2005, 10:41 AM
I would like to see him, I am sick of seeing Everett Strike out every at bat with the pitch down and inside....time after time:angry: .I'm getting sick of seeing Everett get suckered by that pitch, too, but Borchard is NOT the solution. Play Gload at 1B and let Pauly DH.

DaveIsHere
09-11-2005, 10:43 AM
I'm getting sick of seeing Everett get suckered by that pitch, too, but Borchard is NOT the solution. Play Gload at 1B and let Pauly DH.

I like that idea, even though Gload was in the throwing lane Friday night and cause Iguchi to throw that pitch wide of the plate :)

CarlosMay'sThumb
09-11-2005, 11:26 AM
Should he get the start at DH today?
No. Let Everett work it out. Without him, this team is sunk anyway.

To be honest, I have to be a little suspect of anybody who has the name "Crede Fan". Crede? What, exactly, about Crede makes you a Crede fanatic?

Crede_Fan
09-11-2005, 11:37 AM
I've liked Crede for a few years. I know he's got a consistency problem at the plate. (I really thought he had them fiqured out when he was hot in the beginning of the season) But he is great defensively and he's had some really clutch hits and homers that have been game winners.

I was just figuring that Carl's due a day off, and Ozzie likes to give guys 2 days in a row (since tomorrows an off day). And from what I saw Borchard was decent at the plate yesterday, that maybe he'd get the nod, IF Carl was given the day off.

Jurr
09-11-2005, 11:39 AM
I would like to see him, I am sick of seeing Everett Strike out every at bat with the pitch down and inside....time after time:angry:

I'm sick of seeing Carl drive in clutch runs, too. Damn, winning sucks.:wink:

ATXBMX
09-11-2005, 02:37 PM
I'm sick of seeing Carl drive in clutch runs, too. Damn, winning sucks.:wink:

wow, this was obvious, but I fixed it for ya.
:tealpolice:

Ol' No. 2
09-11-2005, 02:49 PM
I'm sick of seeing Carl drive in clutch runs, too. Damn, winning sucks.:wink:Everett hasn't driven in a run of any kind in over a week. Since the break he's .223/.293/.400 overall and .237/.267/.474 with RISP. He's a DH - it's not like he makes up for it with his glove. Hitting is his only job and he's not very good at it anymore. And everybody knows that you can get him out batting lefty by pitching low and inside. Can't hit 'em, can't lay off 'em.