PDA

View Full Version : FOX coverage in Washington State

lumpyspun
09-10-2005, 02:31 PM
This is about the 3rd time this year Fox has decided not to show the Sox on the West Coast (seattle). Normally, I can understand it...but this time....they are playing the Angels and I definitely thought the game would be on in the Seattle Area. But no, they put on the red sox and the yankees. For anyone in the area that would like to email Q13 Fox like I did....heres who to write to:

sports@q13.com

I basically told them that I was pissed off and that I hope everyone turned on ABC to watch college football rather than watch fat ass curt schilling and the yankees play some 3,000 miles away...

DSpivack
09-10-2005, 02:36 PM
Yeah. I can't get it here in Atlanta and can't watch on MLB.TV because it's a national blackout. They're not showing it here because Braves-Nats is on, which I'm not complaining about, but at least let me watch it on my computer! Rooney and Farm, though, I can't complain with listening to them online.

MarySwiss
09-10-2005, 02:40 PM
You guys are lucky. Here in Phoenix, we get Padres-Dodgers. Yeech. :mad:

depy48
09-10-2005, 02:56 PM
i was all excited
but here in ohio its yankees-redsox...
another reason why i hate the yankees and redsox

SoxFan76
09-10-2005, 02:59 PM
Wait, you mean you guys don't all love the Red Sox and Yankees? I thought everybody did! At least that's the impression I get from Fenway.

HITMEN OF 77
09-11-2005, 11:51 AM
This is about the 3rd time this year Fox has decided not to show the Sox on the West Coast (seattle). Normally, I can understand it...but this time....they are playing the Angels and I definitely thought the game would be on in the Seattle Area....

I was sure they would show the Sox vs Angels as well. Fox loves the Angels, they always show there games here.