PDA

View Full Version : Palmeiro steroid test result documents to be made public?

StillMissOzzie
09-10-2005, 01:58 AM
Per ESPN.com, Congress is still not through with Rafael Palmeiro. While it sounds like chances are slim that they will pursue the perjury angle, they may instead follow through with a course that would make public all of the documentation related to his steroid case: the failed test results, the date(s) of the test, his appeals, etc. While he might beat the perjury rap, he could be tried and convicted in the court of public opinion as a liar and cheater.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2156665

SMO
:gulp:

jdm2662
09-10-2005, 09:29 AM
Unless they can prove he took roids before the hearings, they can't charge him with perjury. However, by all means, make the documents public. Anything to expose baseball on the frauds that they are is fine by me.

HotelWhiteSox
09-10-2005, 02:00 PM
I am still waiting for his side "that will shed light on everything" but that it "won't come until the right time". This guy is a joke

72ekaJ
09-12-2005, 01:17 AM
I am still waiting for his side "that will shed light on everything" but that it "won't come until the right time". This guy is a jokeIf I recall (I might be very wrong tho), his agent was spossed to let him explain what happened, or something along those lines. I thought I heard it via The Score or ESPN 1000, again I could be wrong.