PDA

View Full Version : Patience is not a Virtue

Chisox_cali
12-02-2001, 07:42 PM
At least it isnt with me.

The worst thing about the off-season is sluggish activity, and this off-season has that in spades. I just want Jason Giambi and Barry Bonds to sign with whoever they are going to sign with, I want to know if the Twinkies and Expos will play next year, I want the Sox to announce their 2002 schedule with or without the Twins in it, I want to know if there is going to be a next year.

God I HATE the off-season! :angry:

doublem23
12-02-2001, 07:59 PM
Why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel?

KempersRS
12-02-2001, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali

The worst thing about the off-season is sluggish activity, and this off-season has that in spades. I just want Jason Giambi and Barry Bonds to sign with whoever they are going to sign with, I want to know if the Twinkies and Expos will play next year, I want the Sox to announce their 2002 schedule with or without the Twins in it, I want to know if there is going to be a next year.

I just want there to BE a next season, that would be so nice. :o:

MarqSox
12-02-2001, 10:41 PM
Speaking of virtues, anyone happen to know a thing about Aristotle's virtue ethics? I have a paper due Friday and it's killing me...

doublem23
12-02-2001, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by MarqSox
Speaking of virtues, anyone happen to know a thing about Aristotle's virtue ethics? I have a paper due Friday and it's killing me...

Sorry, Marq... Alls I know is about Aristotle's views on happiness.

GASHWOUND
12-03-2001, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali

I hope Giambi doesn't sign with the Spanks. That would make the off-season even longer. Just 2 1/2 month until ST starts. (I think) I miss the Clayton sucks threads, and the FIRE MANUEL threads.

GASHWOUND
12-03-2001, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by MarqSox

Whoa, we went into how long the offseason is to Aristotle. Very subtle :smile:

Chisox_cali
12-03-2001, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND

I know that seems to happen a lot :smile:

MarqSox
12-03-2001, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND

:ass
Subtle is my middle name!

:dennis
Did you know that self-indulgence is the virtue of excess of the appetite of pleasure? I did.