PDA

View Full Version : Music from pre-game Jumbotron video

Harry Chappas
09-09-2005, 09:05 AM
The video montage the Sox play on the Jumbotron before games is awesome. I know "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC is the second song, but does anyone know where the instrumental music that precedes it is from? I know it's from a movie, but I can't put my finger on it.

Law11
09-09-2005, 09:12 AM
Pirates of the Carribean - Klaus Badelt

ChicagoHoosier
09-09-2005, 10:33 AM
Wanted to comment on how successful I've been with the Search tool on this site...

riograndevalle
09-09-2005, 11:51 AM
A friend of mine with too much time on his hands put together an mp3 of music from the video montage. It runs about 7 mins and if your email account will accept emails of at least 7mb I can email it to whomever wants it. Send me a pm if you want it.

Please be patient if you email me as I don't have internet access over the weekend. I will get it to you eventually.

Mods: I don't know if its okay to do this so please delete this post if it isn't. All music was purchased by my friend (soundtracks and ACDC) and he put it together on his own. I consider this the sharing of files among friends. Please let me know if this is not allowed.

p.s. my first post after lurking for 3 years!

StillMissOzzie
09-09-2005, 02:29 PM
A friend of mine with too much time on his hands put together an mp3 of music from the video montage. It runs about 7 mins and if your email account will accept emails of at least 7mb I can email it to whomever wants it. Send me a pm if you want it.

Please be patient if you email me as I don't have internet access over the weekend. I will get it to you eventually.

Mods: I don't know if its okay to do this so please delete this post if it isn't. All music was purchased by my friend (soundtracks and ACDC) and he put it together on his own. I consider this the sharing of files among friends. Please let me know if this is not allowed.

p.s. my first post after lurking for 3 years!

Welcome to WSI!
:welcome:

SMO
:gulp:

JUribe1989
09-09-2005, 03:36 PM
The song Elk Hunt from Last of the Mohicans is the first song in the montage.

Harry Chappas
09-09-2005, 03:56 PM
Wanted to comment on how successful I've been with the Search tool on this site...

I took the hint and did a search. As it turns out, my inquiry wasn't too original...sorry! I even found another one of your sarcastic replies to someone else asking the same question.

twsoxfan5
09-09-2005, 04:03 PM
I took the hint and did a search. As it turns out, my inquiry wasn't too original...sorry! I even found another one of your sarcastic replies to someone else asking the same question.

Very well put. I hate it when people on this site feel like they have to belittle someone else b/c they did not know someone else posted the same thing earlier.

rockinfingers23
09-09-2005, 05:13 PM
yea i love that that song! :bandance: