PDA

View Full Version : Batting practice

Dibs
09-07-2005, 09:37 AM
I'm usually tailgating before games, but I went in early a few weeks ago and remembered something that I wondered about for many years. Why don't we get to see the Sox take batting practice? We get to see the visitors, but not the Sox, what gives?

BainesHOF
09-07-2005, 12:32 PM
It all goes back to catering to Frank Thomas years ago. It's time to go back to the way it used to be.

C-Dawg
09-07-2005, 12:34 PM
It all goes back to catering to Frank Thomas years ago. It's time to go back to the way it used to be.

I can't remember ever being at a different park where the visiting team didn't take BP last.

Clembasbal
09-07-2005, 03:50 PM

Meaning?

I said 95% of the stadiums I have been, because I really can't recall all the facts on them, open their gates 2 hours before the game begins. By then, the home team has already taken BP or is just getting off the field.

steff
09-07-2005, 04:33 PM
Meaning?

I said 95% of the stadiums I have been, because I really can't recall all the facts on them, open their gates 2 hours before the game begins. By then, the home team has already taken BP or is just getting off the field.

You're right.