PDA

View Full Version : Frank listed as...

mike squires
09-07-2005, 12:41 AM
# 1 crybaby in Champaign News Gazette. My wife threw out the paper so I don't have the list in front of me. I know Sammy Sosa and Curt Schilling was behind him!!! Here he sat out almost a year and a half and he's even improved his attitude, IMO and still gets #1. :mad:

Jjav829
09-07-2005, 12:47 AM
# 1 crybaby in Champaign News Gazette. My wife threw out the paper so I don't have the list in front of me. I know Sammy Sosa and Curt Schilling was behind him!!! Here he sat out almost a year and a half and he's even improved his attitude, IMO and still gets #1. :mad:

The Champaign News Gazette says Frank is the #1 crybaby? Well, ****, it's a good thing he's hurt then because we don't need the #1 crybaby around. And if the Champaign News Gazette says it, you know it's true. :rolleyes:

noquitter
09-07-2005, 12:52 AM
# 1 crybaby in Champaign News Gazette. My wife threw out the paper so I don't have the list in front of me. I know Sammy Sosa and Curt Schilling was behind him!!! Here he sat out almost a year and a half and he's even improved his attitude, IMO and still gets #1. :mad:You wife had the right idea. :smile:

doublem23
09-07-2005, 01:17 AM
That's funny because the Doublem Picayune had Frank listed as the #1 most Bad-Ass hitter ever to play in Chicago, and that paper is definitely as credible and well-known as, um... I forgot the name already.

WinningUgly!
09-07-2005, 01:23 AM
That's funny because the Doublem Picayune had Frank listed as the #1 most Bad-Ass hitter ever to play in Chicago, and that paper is definitely as credible and well-known as, um... I forgot the name already.

That reminds me...I think I'm about due to renew my Doublem Picayune subscription. :)

mr_genius
09-07-2005, 01:33 AM
The Champaign News Gazette says Frank is the #1 crybaby? Well, ****, it's a good thing he's hurt then because we don't need the #1 crybaby around.

:rolling:

Hangar18
09-07-2005, 09:53 AM

Get a free Cubs hat and Tshirt with your 1 year Subscription to the
Champaign News Gazette - a Tribune Entertainment Company

LuvSox
09-07-2005, 10:29 AM

Here it comes............

:whocares

fusillirob1983
09-07-2005, 12:17 PM
By any chance can you tell me who wrote that article?

santo=dorf
09-07-2005, 12:57 PM
Get a free Cubs hat and Tshirt with your 1 year Subscription to the
Champaign News Gazette - a Tribune Entertainment Company

Actually there has been a lot of stands set up by the Tribune giving away Cubs and "Chicago" hats for signing up for the Cubune..