PDA

View Full Version : Any students at tonight's game?

Harris=God
09-06-2005, 10:33 PM
Any students at tonight's game?

Wondering if the whole student discount thing is real. Im hoping to go thursday with some friends.

mrs. hendu
09-06-2005, 10:41 PM
I was thinking about going today, but I guess tomorrow is more likely. But I'd have to go alone.

jake27
09-06-2005, 10:43 PM
a student discount???? that would b sweet!

HotelWhiteSox
09-06-2005, 10:44 PM
I may go Thursday, also dollar hot dog night :cool: What could be better for us poor college kids?

a student discount???? that would b sweet!

Half off if you bring your id for these KC games

peeonwrigley
09-06-2005, 10:49 PM
Anyone under 30 (or even older) should still have their college IDs for discounts like this one. This deal could work out well for lots of people.

:reinsy

"Brooks did WHAT!?!"

UofCSoxFan
09-06-2005, 10:58 PM
i'm going tomorrow

The Dude
09-06-2005, 11:02 PM
I wish i could go to these games lately but school, work, gas prices has prohibited that for me. I'm lucky i can go to Core of the Core on thursday! Cant wait! :gulp::gulp::gulp:

HotelWhiteSox
09-06-2005, 11:25 PM
I was wondering if Gene or anyone knows for an online password (if there is one) for this discount? I saw that there is a space for a password there, and didn't see a promotion mentioned in that Master Discount thread, I tried 'student' and 'stu' but no luck. I have no problem getting em on the day of the game, but it'd be nice to get the best available now :smile:

chisoxmike
09-06-2005, 11:26 PM
I was wondering if Gene or anyone knows for an online password (if there is one) for this discount? I saw that there is a space for a password there, and didn't see a promotion mentioned in that Master Discount thread, I tried 'student' and 'stu' but no luck. I have no problem getting em on the day of the game, but it'd be nice to get the best available now :smile:

You can't get them online becuase you have to show them your school ID at the time of purchase. One half price ticket per ID.

HotelWhiteSox
09-06-2005, 11:30 PM
You can't get them online becuase you have to show them your school ID at the time of purchase. One half price ticket per ID.

Yeah, I was just wondering since I saw no other promotion in the other thread and I think the AON or Senior one worked the same where you'd show a work ID or prove your age but had no issue if ordered online.

Lorenzo Barcelo
09-07-2005, 12:18 AM
I' m going and hopefully I can improve on my 2-7 record.

mdep524
09-07-2005, 12:26 AM
I may go Thursday, also dollar hot dog night :cool: What could be better for us poor college kids?

Half off if you bring your id for these KC games I'm probably going Thursday as well, as it's the only night I have off this week (and happily coincides with Dollar Dog Day).

PS- BTW, HotelWS, I miss your White Sox tooth sig- is it gone for good? It was one of my favorites here. For whatever reason, those ranch tooth commercials make me laugh. :smile:

SouthSide_HitMen
09-07-2005, 12:55 AM
Yeah, I was just wondering since I saw no other promotion in the other thread and I think the AON or Senior one worked the same where you'd show a work ID or prove your age but had no issue if ordered online.

You are better off because there is no Ticketmaster fees when you buy at the park.