PDA

View Full Version : Sweet, sweet music from the Twins Clubhouse

PeteWard
09-06-2005, 04:01 AM
What is the sound of one team fading? See below. :cool:

I hate to see losses like that," said Minnesota starter Carlos Silva (http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/profile?statsId=6880) (9-7), who allowed six runs -- one earned -- and eight hits in seven innings. "I want to see the team play like the one we had last year, that was always playing hard and diving for balls.

"I don't want to mention names, but I know we can play better," he said.

Twins right fielder Jacque Jones (http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/profile?statsId=6246) was sitting near Silva when he made his comments.

"That's fine," Jones said. "Everybody's entitled to do what they want to do. But I'm not going to point fingers. That's not what good teams do."

C-Dawg
09-06-2005, 07:03 AM
Can't happen to a nicer group of guys.

cheeses_h_rice
09-06-2005, 10:18 AM
Don't you mean the "Bitch Twins"?

:)

SOXintheBURGH
09-06-2005, 10:31 AM

SNAP

UofCSoxFan
09-06-2005, 11:12 AM
What is the sound of one team fading? See below. :cool:

I hate to see losses like that," said Minnesota starter Carlos Silva (http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/profile?statsId=6880) (9-7), who allowed six runs -- one earned -- and eight hits in seven innings. "I want to see the team play like the one we had last year, that was always playing hard and diving for balls.

"I don't want to mention names, but I know we can play better," he said.

Twins right fielder Jacque Jones (http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/profile?statsId=6246) was sitting near Silva when he made his comments.

"That's fine," Jones said. "Everybody's entitled to do what they want to do. But I'm not going to point fingers. That's not what good teams do."

Lou Brown from Major League: "This isn't the California Penal League Vaughn. We don't tank plays."

Iwritecode
09-06-2005, 11:52 AM
Lou Brown from Major League: "This isn't the California Penal League Vaughn. We don't tank plays."

I liked Taylor's quote better:

"If you ever tank another play like the one you did today, I'm gonna rip your **** off and shove em down your ****ing throat."

SoxSpeed22
09-06-2005, 12:14 PM
:jaime "I'm tired of this. They didn't score until the eighth inning and one run is not going to help. I can only pitch; I can't hit for the guys."
Okay, that has nothing to do with this, but at least they've given up and all that's left to be done is rub it in their faces.

SOXSINCE'70
09-06-2005, 10:42 PM

Hey,Barbara Gordon,I mean Batgirl,where are you when we need ya??:D: :D:

( Barbara Gordon,daughter of Gotham City police force's
Commisioner Gordon,has an alter ego named Batgirl.
Fans of the original 1966-68 "Batman" TV series already know this.
Just an FYI for those who didn't).

CubsfansareDRUNK
09-06-2005, 11:16 PM
i luvvvvvvv hating the twins

SOX ADDICT '73
09-06-2005, 11:20 PM
i luvvvvvvv hating the twins
And, apparently, they luvvvvvvv hating each other. I guess AJ wasn't the cancer after all!

Chips
09-06-2005, 11:49 PM
And, apparently, they luvvvvvvv hating each other. I guess AJ wasn't the cancer after all!

Bull****, AJ was the thing ever to happen that team and to our team. What a ****ty ****ing pickup KW.

mccoydp
09-07-2005, 09:37 AM
Good things happen to good people.

Way to go, Twins!

Mickster
09-07-2005, 10:12 AM
Hey,Barbara Gordon,I mean Batgirl,where are you when we need ya??:D: :D:

( Barbara Gordon,daughter of Gotham City police force's
Commisioner Gordon,has an alter ego named Batgirl.
Fans of the original 1966-68 "Batman" TV series already know this.
Just an FYI for those who didn't).

FYI: If you need a lengthy post to explain your joke, it's probably not very funny. :D:

doublem23
09-07-2005, 10:42 AM

There's your answer, Jacque. Your team isn't any good.

antitwins13
09-11-2005, 11:49 PM
Bad Chemesty in the Twinkie locker room? It's like candy for the soul:) :)

CubKilla
09-12-2005, 12:38 AM
Bad Chemesty in the Twinkie locker room? It's like candy for the soul:) :)

Hey moron..... the Twins aren't the team the Sox need to be worrying about anymore :rolleyes:

Lip Man 1
09-12-2005, 01:32 AM
Cub:

It's a stretch but I wouldn't put it past them to be deliberately 'laying down' for the Tribe. It's well known the two groups don't care for each other and haven't since September 2000.

Lip

ma-gaga
09-12-2005, 03:52 PM
It's a stretch but I wouldn't put it past them to be deliberately 'laying down' for the Tribe. It's well known the two groups don't care for each other and haven't since September 2000.

They Twins still hold a sweet sweet spot of hatred towards the Tribe. Especially CC Sabathia. I truly don't think that the W.Sox factor into the Twins decision making at this point.

They are just getting beaten. Badly. But I don't know what the hell they expected, by running out a AAA team out there. Despite being listed on the WC standings, The Twins are out of it.

:cool: