PDA

View Full Version : Ordering teacher tickets through the mail

ChiSoxRowand
09-05-2005, 06:36 PM
I have a question for anyone who has ordered tickets with those teachers vouchers through the mail. How long did it take? And do you just write what seats you want on the voucher? Thanks.

TimChamp
09-05-2005, 09:48 PM
I have a question for anyone who has ordered tickets with those teachers vouchers through the mail. How long did it take? And do you just write what seats you want on the voucher? Thanks.

Yeah, I circled which seats I wanted and wrote down how many of them I wanted. As far as how long they take...they took about two weeks to get to me, so they will get to you, but it takes time...

--Champ out

dakuda
09-05-2005, 10:51 PM
I lost my darn teacher vouchers. Maybe the new district has some laying around....
:whiner:

ChiSoxRowand
09-06-2005, 12:41 AM
Yeah, I circled which seats I wanted and wrote down how many of them I wanted. As far as how long they take...they took about two weeks to get to me, so they will get to you, but it takes time...

--Champ out

Do you remember exactly how long? Because the game is about two weeks away (15 days). One or two days could make a big difference.

chisoxfanatic
09-06-2005, 04:50 PM
I lost my darn teacher vouchers. Maybe the new district has some laying around....
:whiner:

I recall Hawk saying you can get them at the box office. I'd call them asap to see if they have any more.