PDA

View Full Version : Comcast Jinx

twsoxfan5
09-05-2005, 02:34 PM
Did anyone else notice that in the ninth inning with one out Comcast had a little pop-up that said that the Red Sox had only been shut out three times this year. Well as soon as that box came up I knew that at least one run would score. I never thought they were going to lose, but it still made me mad that they put it up. We already have DJ in the booth setting up jinxes left and right we do not need someone else doing it as well.

TaylorStSox
09-05-2005, 02:35 PM
Did anyone else notice that in the ninth inning with one out Comcast had a little pop-up that said that the Red Sox had only been shut out three times this year. Well as soon as that box came up I knew that at least one run would score. I never thought they were going to lose, but it still made me mad that they put it up. We already have DJ in the booth setting up jinxes left and right we do not need someone else doing it as well.

Only if you believe in crap like jinxes, psychics and witches. :rolleyes:

doublem23
09-05-2005, 02:37 PM
I think more of Graffanino's homer had to do with the fact that Jenks threw a 75-MPH, no break curveball square down the middle of the plate. I'm sure Tony is upset he didn't hit that ball over I-94.

twsoxfan5
09-05-2005, 02:38 PM
Only if you believe in crap like jinxes, psychics and witches. :rolleyes:

No psychics or witches just jinxes.

NSSoxFan
09-05-2005, 02:39 PM
No psychics or witches just jinxes.

How about the Tooth Fairy, Santa, and the Easter Bunny?

twsoxfan5
09-05-2005, 02:43 PM
How about the Tooth Fairy, Santa, and the Easter Bunny?

Easter Bunny, you guys are witty!