PDA

View Full Version : Sox bracelets predict a 2005 world series victory!

Soxfanspcu11
09-05-2005, 01:20 PM
If anyone has the Sox bracelets that they sell at Walgreens and other places, do you know that they predict a world series THIS year?

I may be making quite a stretch here but if you look at these braclets, the way that the SOX is written in WHITE SOX, if you turn the bracelets upside down, it looks as if it says " X05" or otherwise, "TIME(X=time symbol in math) 05(2005). This has been the sox logo for quite awhile obviously so this has been a prediction for years. Basically it means that the universe is with us. If you have the braclets check it out and see for yourself! And spread the good word!!!

THIS.IS.HOW.WE.DO.

Chisox003
09-05-2005, 01:23 PM
If anyone has the Sox bracelets that they sell at Walgreens and other places, do you know that they predict a world series THIS year?

I may be making quite a stretch here but if you look at these braclets, the way that the SOX is written in WHITE SOX, if you turn the bracelets upside down, it looks as if it says " X05" or otherwise, "TIME(X=time symbol in math) 05(2005). This has been the sox logo for quite awhile obviously so this has been a prediction for years. Basically it means that the universe is with us. If you have the braclets check it out and see for yourself! And spread the good word!!!

THIS.IS.HOW.WE.DO.

:mg:

Umm....

Anyway, back in April I started using "S05X" (Sox in '05) in things, such as my signature, my screensaver, etc.

But your suggestion.....:drunken:+ :smokin: = Crazy theories

HotelWhiteSox
09-05-2005, 01:37 PM
:kukoo:

Soxfanspcu11
09-05-2005, 01:44 PM
It may sound crazy but just LOOK at the bracelet, you will see!!!

THIS.IS.HOW.WE.DO.

Palehose13
09-05-2005, 01:48 PM

THIS.IS.HOW.WE.DO.

***?

Ah what the hell...have another hit.

:bong:

Unregistered
09-05-2005, 01:53 PM
As Hawk would say, this is a helluva
:hawk
"STRETCH!"

HotelWhiteSox
09-05-2005, 01:55 PM
Peter: Brian! There's a message in my Alphabits, it say's 'oooooooooooo'
Brian: Peter those are cheerios

VivaOzzie
09-05-2005, 02:47 PM
Are you same person that found the WTC on the back of a $20?? Did you figure out the Wizard of Oz/Dark Side coincidence? Settle down, youre going to pull a muscle or something :D:

Mr. White Sox
09-05-2005, 02:51 PM
It may sound crazy but just LOOK at the bracelet, you will see!!!

THIS.IS.HOW.WE.DO.

Could you put THIS.IS.HOW.WE.DO. in your sig instead? It kind of bothers me otherwise...:(:

Soxfanspcu11
09-05-2005, 02:54 PM
I tried too, but it doesnt work for some reason! :(

I dunno, my computer sucks or Im very retarded

Sorry!

THIS.IS.HOW.WE.DO.

whitesoxwin
09-05-2005, 03:11 PM
O.K.?????????

Man, pass it over to me....WOW!!!!!

Garland_IS_God
09-06-2005, 12:00 AM