PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Sporting the Mullet Tonight?

skottyj242
09-02-2005, 01:08 PM
I know it's been debated here for the last few days if tonight is a good idea or not but who cares, I'm going and wearing a mullet wig. Is anyone else joining me? Is anyone brave enough to actually sport a real mullet?

I think it's going to be a great night and I'm going to have fun with it. Oh and by the way, whoever said halfway to St. Patrick's Day is a dumb idea needs to go to the Mt. Greenwood/Beverly area and see that it really is a fun holiday.

zmz723
09-02-2005, 02:12 PM
ill be going with a fake

kittle42
09-02-2005, 02:15 PM
I'm thinking of attacking Mick Kelleher.

Hangar18
09-02-2005, 03:13 PM
I know it's been debated here for the last few days if tonight is a good idea or not but who cares, I'm going and wearing a mullet wig. Is anyone else joining me? Is anyone brave enough to actually sport a real mullet?

I think it's going to be a great night and I'm going to have fun with it. Oh and by the way, whoever said halfway to St. Patrick's Day is a dumb idea needs to go to the Mt. Greenwood/Beverly area and see that it really is a fun holiday.

Yeah me too. Im very supportive of the things Brooks is trying to do, hes got a monumental task in front of him, and has made significant inroads already.
So see ya there with my mullet wig, heh heh

AnkleSox
09-02-2005, 05:08 PM
damn! i just got a haircut today, and my hair was quite long. I should have left the back and just chopped it off tomorrow! Although its not a sure thing that I'm going to the game until my buddy calls me in a half hour.

thechico
09-02-2005, 09:43 PM
Not me. Not then. Not now. Not ever.
But then, I was the guy who raised the question, so I guess I'm not surprising anybody.

Soxfanspcu11
09-02-2005, 09:53 PM
I dunno about the mullets but did anyone else catch that hot girl sitting above the sox dugout when right handed batters were batting you could see her. She was wearing like a white tanktop! Well for me that is much more fun to have as an attraction then mullets, but thats just me. Im not a cubs fan so i am actually attracted to girls

gdgyswearblk
09-02-2005, 10:19 PM
I just posted this last week "in the parking lot"
Great site!!
www.mulletsgalore.com (http://www.mulletsgalore.com)

Click under classifications.
Enjoy. Hours of humorous mullitude.

LongLiveFisk
09-02-2005, 10:31 PM
Im not a cubs fan so i am actually attracted to girls

Wow...you trying to say something there? :tongue:

Chisox35
09-03-2005, 01:32 AM
Watching the game one of the guys in the scout seats looked like murph from the score.

HotelWhiteSox
09-03-2005, 01:35 AM
http://www.670thescore.com/graphics/galleries/Instudioguest/photos/image010.jpg

Nellie_Fox
09-03-2005, 02:43 AM
...She was wearing like a white tanktop! What is "like" a white tanktop? Either it was a white tanktop or it wasn't.

harwar
09-03-2005, 09:59 AM
I guess i always let the real important things slip by me unnoticed.
I always thought a mullet was the baitfish that we used to net in the Indian river in Fla.when we were going out for King Mackerel.

Unregistered
09-03-2005, 12:45 PM
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=3231
"MERCY!"

PAPChiSox729
09-03-2005, 12:50 PM
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=3231
"MERCY!"

:roflmao:

I didn't get to see the game, but I started cracking up when I went to whitesox.com and saw that being played on the highlight reel.

:redneck

bafiarocks03
09-03-2005, 01:03 PM
Did anyone see when they showed Tim Raines in the dugout with his mullet on!! WHO WAS BEHIND HIM!!!!! BAFIA!!!!!!! In this black shirt, carrying towels or something following him, and WOW! :D:

Soxfanspcu11
09-03-2005, 03:29 PM
What is "like" a white tanktop? Either it was a white tanktop or it wasn't-Nellie_Fox

ALRIGHT Nellie_Fox sorry for the extra "like"! Geez, people will find fault with ANYTHING, get a grip

C-Dawg
09-03-2005, 04:08 PM
I saw some dude with a John Kruk jersey - I thought it was perfect since every night was mullet night while he was on the team.

Nellie_Fox
09-04-2005, 01:37 AM
What is "like" a white tanktop? Either it was a white tanktop or it wasn't-Nellie_Fox

ALRIGHT Nellie_Fox sorry for the extra "like"! Geez, people will find fault with ANYTHING, get a gripYou see, I understand people doing this when they're talking, because it's a habit, and they don't even realize that they are doing it. I deal with college students every day, and many of them throw in "like" about five times per sentence. It's annoying, but I let it pass.

However, when you include it in a post, you have made a conscious decision to include it, because you are writing and should be giving a little thought to it. By the way, I have a pretty good grip, but thanks for your concern.