PDA

View Full Version : Pasqua's Sox Encounter moment #934

Pasqua's Posers
09-01-2005, 06:20 PM
Me and a few thugs from the hood headed up to the dark side last night to have some libations and cause some trouble. After being at Kincaid's for an hour or so, low and behold AJ and Jermaine sit down and the bar and are swarmed by a mass of little hotties. I casually stroll over and speak to AJ telling him that I couldn't stand him when he was on the Twins (he laughed) but also told him we love him here on the South Side and to play the way they are capable of playing and everything will be fine. He shook my hand, said thanks, and had a toast to a wonderful ending to the season....

This was the second time I have met these guys...the first being in San Diego. Again, both classy individuals and great ballplayers.

Here's to AJ, Jermaine, and the rest of the Pale Hose....go get a winner tonight!
:gulp:

Mr. White Sox
09-01-2005, 06:24 PM
:gulp:Absolutely! I have yet to meet any Pale Hosers or baseball players in general; I do however have the distinction of meeting Brian Williams a.k.a. Bison Dele right after winning their last championship. I am a Bulls magnet for some reason...

Madvora
09-01-2005, 06:47 PM
Ha! I thought this was going to be a thread about running in Dan Pasqua.

soxfan43
09-01-2005, 07:44 PM
:gulp:Absolutely! I have yet to meet any Pale Hosers or baseball players in general; I do however have the distinction of meeting Brian Williams a.k.a. Bison Dele right after winning their last championship. I am a Bulls magnet for some reason...

I know what you mean, I've met the great will perdue, scott williams, dennis hopson among other forgettable bulls but no sox yet.

Stroker Ace
09-01-2005, 08:29 PM
I once had Frank Thomas fly by me on the shoulder of I-55 in a Ferrari.

bobwsx
09-01-2005, 09:25 PM
Ha! I thought this was going to be a thread about running in Dan Pasqua.Me too.:?:

santo=dorf
09-01-2005, 09:32 PM
I once had Frank Thomas fly by me on the shoulder of I-55 in a Ferrari.
:moron
"Thanks so much. I had nothing to write for tomorrow's Sun-Times until I noticed this little tidbit"

chisoxfanatic
09-02-2005, 02:05 AM
That's way cool! I've met Freddy Garcia at the Jewel I shop at on the corner of Roosevelt and Wabash. I couldn't utter a word though. I just stood there in awe for a bit and just said to my boyfriend, "That's Freddy Garcia!"

kingpin_rcs
09-02-2005, 10:44 AM
Jermaine and A hit back to back homers last night. Is this a coincidence?

peeonwrigley
09-02-2005, 12:55 PM
That's way cool! I've met Freddy Garcia at the Jewel I shop at on the corner of Roosevelt and Wabash. I couldn't utter a word though. I just stood there in awe for a bit and just said to my boyfriend, "That's Freddy Garcia!"

He didn't actually need you to tell him that did he?

PorkChopExpress
09-02-2005, 01:19 PM

What did he have in his shopping cart?

Mr. White Sox
09-02-2005, 03:42 PM
What did he have in his shopping cart?

"How Not to Suck in the First Inning"
By Nolan Ryan

:wink:

KarkoFan1
09-02-2005, 04:38 PM
Does he live up North because my parents live in Old Town and I was driving from their place down Armitage and i could swear I saw him walking a dog? I wanted to say what's up but I wasn't sure if that was him.

Hangar18
09-02-2005, 04:46 PM
Does he live up North because my parents live in Old Town and I was driving from their place down Armitage and i could swear I saw him walking a dog? I wanted to say what's up but I wasn't sure if that was him.

He lives in LincolnPk, Old Town area, and is frequently walking his dog
so im sure it was him

Brian26
09-02-2005, 04:48 PM
That's way cool! I've met Freddy Garcia at the Jewel I shop at on the corner of Roosevelt and Wabash.

We've been shopping down their lately. The selection at that Jewel is outstanding compared to the one at State and Grand.

pdimas
09-03-2005, 03:07 PM
I was out Thursday night at Le Passage and saw AJ and Jose Contreras late night. Jose was tearing it up on the dance floor really nice guy. Jerry Azumah was there also. Also a very cool guy. In the past few years I have seen quite a few athletes there. Among them Julius Jones and Freddy Garcia.

cubhater
09-04-2005, 02:30 PM
He lives in LincolnPk, Old Town area, and is frequently walking his dog
so im sure it was him

AJ has a golden retriever. I saw him playing fetch with it in the outfield on Dog Day.