PDA

View Full Version : OutcastRadio is back to make your lives hell!!!!!

OutcastRadio
08-30-2005, 06:35 PM
Listen up, beeyotches! You suck! Tribe rules! I'm here to troll your sorry asses!

OK, not really....well, I still think the Tribe rules, but I'm not here to troll. I was just reminded of the good old days by a well-known member here, and I wanted to pop my head in and say hello.

So, for Iwritecode, FarWest, Randar, and Voodoochile (even though I KNOW you're Justjim), I send out a big hello. Thanks to code for reminding me that WSI exists. I just plain forgot!

It's been a few years since I've seen you guys. I'm glad your website is thriving, and I'd love to know how all of you are doing.

Jeff (OutcastRadio)

P.S. Sorry to post this hello in the middle of a game, but you're gonna lose anyway.:rolleyes:

Oh, and in case anybody thinks I really am going to troll, don't sweat it. I'll openly admit I'm a huge Tribe fan and I'm just looking for some old faces. It's all in good fun.

Daver
08-30-2005, 06:39 PM
Wow, a blast from the past.

Our first pet troll has returned.

:)

OutcastRadio
08-30-2005, 06:40 PM
Wow, a blast from the past.

Our first pet troll has returned.

Heya, Daver. How you doing?

Was I really the first? Come to think of it, I don't wanna know...and don't show me any of my old postings. I don't wanna see.

PaleHoseGeorge
08-30-2005, 06:47 PM
He has been in remission for at least four years now... just like herpes.

:cool:

OutcastRadio
08-30-2005, 06:53 PM

OK, that was funny.

But it's been three years and 10 days. From the top of your page here....

Welcome, OutcastRadio.
You last visited: 09-20-2002 at 09:28 PM

Daver
08-30-2005, 06:53 PM
Heya, Daver. How you doing?

Was I really the first? Come to think of it, I don't wanna know...and don't show me any of my old postings. I don't wanna see.

How's New York treating you?

OutcastRadio
08-30-2005, 06:55 PM
How's New York treating you?

It was nice....key word is WAS. Came back home again. I'm quite impressed that you remembered that about me. Excellent memory you got there.

NSSoxFan
08-30-2005, 07:28 PM
Is this a joke? LOL!

Pet troll sums it up perfectly.

:D:

mr_genius
08-30-2005, 07:31 PM
(even though I KNOW you're Justjim)

outcastradio from ESPN boards?

FarWestChicago
08-30-2005, 07:35 PM
Look what the cat drug in. :o:

OutcastRadio
08-30-2005, 07:50 PM
outcastradio from ESPN boards?

Yeah, that's right. And yes, FarWest, the cat did a lil' draggin'.

DumpJerry
08-30-2005, 07:53 PM
:whocares .

Daver
08-30-2005, 08:26 PM
:whocares .

That was completely uncalled for, and not appreciated.

mr_genius
08-30-2005, 08:28 PM
Yeah, that's right. And yes, FarWest, the cat did a lil' draggin'.

still running your radio station? does it still suck?

cheeses_h_rice
08-30-2005, 08:29 PM
Gee, haven't heard much from OCR ever since the Jndjans became an afterthought in the AL Central a few years ago...and just look at that timing on his reemergence -- probably just a coincidence.

OutcastRadio
08-30-2005, 09:11 PM
still running your radio station? does it still suck?

No, I couldn't keep up with bandwidth costs, and when royalty fees became law I would have been forced into bankruptcy by merely existing. So it was fun while it lasted.

And I guess if it sucked then, it would probably still suck today. :wink:

OutcastRadio
08-30-2005, 09:15 PM
Gee, haven't heard much from OCR ever since the Jndjans became an afterthought in the AL Central a few years ago...and just look at that timing on his reemergence -- probably just a coincidence.

Hey, it's not easy to give you guys a hard time from the middle of the pack.

It actually is a coincidence....I had honestly forgotten about this place, but Iwritecode gave me a nudge on the ESPN Tribe board (hell, I rarely post there even), and I decided to drop by for a visit. And with each posting on this thread comes a new wave of memorable usernames (yours included, cheeses).

By the way, Daver...thanks for the defense. You can unleash people if I get out of hand, but I'm really here peacefully now.

OutcastRadio
08-30-2005, 09:18 PM
Now, I'm just waiting for voodoochile to chime in. He and I used to have a lot of fun chatting.

After all, the Buckeyes begin play in 5 days. Where are you, voodoo???? Ted Ginn Jr. needs to hear your voice, brother!

NSSoxFan
08-30-2005, 09:26 PM
Now, I'm just waiting for voodoochile to chime in. He and I used to have a lot of fun chatting.

After all, the Buckeyes begin play in 5 days. Where are you, voodoo???? Ted Ginn Jr. needs to hear your voice, brother!

Voodoo is probably closing tonight at the restaurant. Look for him in a couple hours or so.

SouthSide_HitMen
08-30-2005, 09:39 PM
After all, the Buckeyes begin play in 5 days.

Will Maurice Clarett dot the i this season? I hear he has some free time on his hands.

Northwestern 33
Ohio State 27

:wink:

OutcastRadio
08-30-2005, 09:45 PM
Will Maurice Clarett dot the i this season? I hear he has some free time on his hands.

Northwestern 33
Ohio State 27

:wink:

Yeesh...all that trouble for a guy who only donned the uniform on the field in 9 career games. But at least his last collegiate touch of the football was the winning TD in the National Championship game.

And I will always advocate cheering for your hometeam, as you clearly are with your NW prediction. Good for you. (insert gentle snicker at prediction) Best of luck in the Wildcats/Buckeyes game.

WinningUgly!
08-30-2005, 09:47 PM
Listen up, beeyotches! You suck! Tribe rules! I'm here to troll your sorry asses!

OK, not really....well, I still think the Tribe rules, but I'm not here to troll. I was just reminded of the good old days by a well-known member here, and I wanted to pop my head in and say hello.

So, for Iwritecode, FarWest, Randar, and Voodoochile (even though I KNOW you're Justjim), I send out a big hello. Thanks to code for reminding me that WSI exists. I just plain forgot!

It's been a few years since I've seen you guys. I'm glad your website is thriving, and I'd love to know how all of you are doing.

Jeff (OutcastRadio)

P.S. Sorry to post this hello in the middle of a game, but you're gonna lose anyway.:rolleyes:

Oh, and in case anybody thinks I really am going to troll, don't sweat it. I'll openly admit I'm a huge Tribe fan and I'm just looking for some old faces. It's all in good fun.

Welcome back, Outcast!
Hopefully your good buddy Uncle Car is right behind you. :)

Palehose13
08-30-2005, 09:48 PM
Boy am I lucky that I read more than your first line. I may have been the first mod to get moderated! :o:

Pleasure to make your acquaintance, OCR.

Daver
08-30-2005, 09:50 PM

It actually is a coincidence....I had honestly forgotten about this place, but Iwritecode gave me a nudge on the ESPN Tribe board (hell, I rarely post there even), and I decided to drop by for a visit. And with each posting on this thread comes a new wave of memorable usernames (yours included, cheeses).

By the way, Daver...thanks for the defense. You can unleash people if I get out of hand, but I'm really here peacefully now.

No worries, some of us still remember the Rivals days, and the trollboard days as well.

:redneck

SouthSide_HitMen
08-30-2005, 09:59 PM
And I will always advocate cheering for your hometeam, as you clearly are with your NW prediction. Good for you. (insert gentle snicker at prediction) Best of luck in the Wildcats/Buckeyes game.

Actually that was last season's final score though I understand your assumption what with NU's decades long domination in the series. (Teal = sarcasm in case you have forgotten). I can only hope for a cover this season(+21 1/2).

Randar68
08-30-2005, 10:49 PM

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! And like herpes, I didn't really miss him when he was gone....

da-dum-ching!

delben91
08-30-2005, 11:25 PM
Ah Outcast. Welcome back. Our paths barely crossed, but I do remember those Rivals days and all the "fun" that came with it. :cool:

Iwritecode
08-31-2005, 12:27 AM

I'm pleading the fifth...

Welcome back Outcast! :gulp:

CLR01
08-31-2005, 02:19 AM
Look what the cat drug in. :o:

No kidding....Someone should ban IWC for bring him back.

Welcome back OCR. :gulp:

voodoochile
08-31-2005, 02:52 AM
Yeesh...all that trouble for a guy who only donned the uniform on the field in 9 career games. But at least his last collegiate touch of the football was the winning TD in the National Championship game.

They're going to need it... After all, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it must still be Northwestern... Hi West...:D:

Welcome back ya troll you... Nice to see an old face from the pre-mod days. I truly hope your team plays .500 ball from here on out and that my team has a lot to do with that fact. I am really tired of repainting the sky blue...:gulp::)

Iwritecode
08-31-2005, 11:31 AM
No kidding....Someone should ban IWC for bring him back.

:tealpolice:

You can't tell me you aren't at least a little bit happy to have our pet tribe troll back again. Especially with his team so far down in the standings. :cool:

BTW, I would have loved to see the reaction on PH13's face when she read his first post.

:o: :angry: :?: :cool:

OutcastRadio
08-31-2005, 12:48 PM
Actually that was last season's final score though I understand your assumption what with NU's decades long domination in the series. (Teal = sarcasm in case you have forgotten). I can only hope for a cover this season(+21 1/2).

Oh, I understand...now I have to get sheepish and apologize. I assumed you meant it as a prediction. Oh, well. When you assume, you make an ass out of Uma Thurman.

Yeah, you got us last year. I had buried it in the back of my mind where horrifying memories go to disappear. To this day, I still don't understand why Justin Zwick was playing QB SOOOOO much, while Troy Smith was on the bench. At least Tressel wised up in time for us to kick the living daylights out of Meeechigan.

OutcastRadio
08-31-2005, 12:57 PM
They're going to need it... After all, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it must still be Northwestern... Hi West...:D:

Welcome back ya troll you... Nice to see an old face from the pre-mod days. I truly hope your team plays .500 ball from here on out and that my team has a lot to do with that fact. I am really tired of repainting the sky blue...:gulp::)

Right now, I'm just looking to get in the playoffs. 7 games in 34 days is not a huge hill to climb, but it's a LOT bigger than the 0.5 games we have to climb to get into the Wild Card slot.

As for the Sox, my take is like this....you played your asses off in the first half and that has slowed down A LOT. But in the second half of the season, your record is one game over .500 (22-21).

And as bad as many of you think this is going, one game over .500 is all you have to do in the playoffs. Just win one more game against each team in the playoffs.

Hope that puts things into perspective.

Iwritecode
08-31-2005, 01:10 PM
Right now, I'm just looking to get in the playoffs. 7 games in 34 days is not a huge hill to climb, but it's a LOT bigger than the 0.5 games we have to climb to get into the Wild Card slot.

As for the Sox, my take is like this....you played your asses off in the first half and that has slowed down A LOT. But in the second half of the season, your record is one game over .500 (22-21).

And as bad as many of you think this is going, one game over .500 is all you have to do in the playoffs. Just win one more game against each team in the playoffs.

Actually, they are 23-21 since the break.

I think having Posednik back and healthy is going to make a huge difference. Just look at the offensive outburst in both games last night. As long as the starting rotation can keep doing what they've been doing all year long, we'll be fine.

It's amazing that you're more optimistic about this team than some Sox fans... :cool:

FarWestChicago
08-31-2005, 01:13 PM
It's amazing that you're more optimistic about this team than some Sox fans... :cool:I've said it before and I'll say it again, many Dark Clouds are worse than any troll any day. :rolleyes:

PaleHoseGeorge
08-31-2005, 01:14 PM

Thanks, OCR. For the rational posters you don't need to explain this. It's just unfortunate we have some complete dip****s who think winning the World Series is akin to winning college football's national championship. To hear them tell it, the Sox don't have to win *every* game... but style points definitely count, especially in August and September. Can't afford a letdown... must win in go-away fashion against the lesser teams... must win at least 2 of 3 over every contender no matter how great or small. Never blow a lead... never walk a batter... always drive in the runner with less than 2 out... their list is endless.
:o:

In fact some of these people are the same idiots posting the same **** from when you were here last time 3 years ago. I bet you even know who I'm talking about.

They've set themselves up for failure and they don't even realize it. They behave like being 7 games down with "Big-Mo" is a more valuable position to be in than 7 games up coasting in to a victory six months in the making. Clueless... completely clueless...

FarWestChicago
08-31-2005, 01:15 PM
Thanks, OCR. For the rational posters you don't need to explain this. It's just unfortunate we have some complete dip****s who think winning the World Series is akin to winning college football's national championship. To hear them tell it, the Sox don't have to win *every* game... but style points definitely count, especially in August and September. Can't afford a letdown... must win in go-away fashion against the lesser teams... must win at least 2 of 3 over every contender no matter how great or small. Never blow a lead... never walk a batter... always drive in the runner with less than 2 out... the list is endless.
:o:

In fact some of these people are the same idiots posting the same **** from when you were here last time 3 years ago. I bet you even know who I'm talking about.

They've set themselves up for failure and they don't even realize it. They behave like being 7 games down with "Big-Mo" is a more valuable position to be in than 7 games up coasting in to a victory six months in the making. Clueless... completely clueless...:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jerko
08-31-2005, 01:16 PM
It's amazing that you're more optimistic about this team than some Sox fans... :cool:

Maybe he's just negative about his own team, making him, in fact, an Indian dark cloud.

Tekijawa
08-31-2005, 01:52 PM
Yeesh...all that trouble for a guy who only donned the uniform on the field in 9 career games.

Not to mention he probably went to as many classes at Ohio as he did at Grambling when he wanted to play there!

I never knew ya, but ever since Shaq joined up with Fu-Schnickens (of Cleveland), started his Rap career and sky rocketed in to multimedia superhero status, and your lake caught on fire I've always had a soft spot for my last pit stop between Chicago and Erie, PA!

OutcastRadio
08-31-2005, 05:02 PM

It's not so much optimism....I just understand the game of baseball.

I'm no Sox fan, and their demise would most likely mean a division title for my Tribe.....but my understanding of the game gives me the ability to see BEYOND that and realize that a slump is nothing more than a slump and a surge is nothing more than a surge.

Your team is slumping, mine is surging.

ALL THAT can change with one pitch.
ALL THAT can change with one swing of the bat.
ALL THAT can change with one ground ball that skips off a lump of dirt and over the shortstops' head.
ALL THAT can change with one foul ball that a fan reaches over to take away from a player.
ALL THAT can change in a heartbeat.

That's baseball. It may make your heart ache, but the way it can change is part of the beauty of the sport.

Understand it and you love the sport from every angle. Fail to recognize it and you become a bridge-jumper at the first sign of a losing streak.

harwar
08-31-2005, 05:28 PM
Man,i remember outcast from way back.

I thought he was dead.

ilsox7
08-31-2005, 05:29 PM

At least some people out there have an understanding. Wouldn't mind seeing your team win the wild card, as my <short-lived> time living in Cleveland was quite nice.

Ol' No. 2
08-31-2005, 05:54 PM

I'm no Sox fan, and their demise would most likely mean a division title for my Tribe.....but my understanding of the game gives me the ability to see BEYOND that and realize that a slump is nothing more than a slump and a surge is nothing more than a surge.

ALL THAT can change with one ground ball that skips off a lump of dirt and over the shortstops' head.
ALL THAT can change with one foul ball that a fan reaches over to take away from a player.

That's baseball. It may make your heart ache, but the way it can change is part of the beauty of the sport.

Understand it and you love the sport from every angle. Fail to recognize it and you become a bridge-jumper at the first sign of a losing streak.Hey! Cut out that level-headed stuff.

HotelWhiteSox
08-31-2005, 05:59 PM

Understand it and you love the sport from every angle. Fail to recognize it and you become a bridge-jumper at the first sign of a losing streak.

Wow, that's the smartest thing I've read here in a while, some of these posters act like they've never gone through a whole baseball season, one loss, and they're on the ledge.

OutcastRadio
08-31-2005, 06:20 PM
Man,i remember outcast from way back.

I thought he was dead.

I think I was dead.

Oh, no wait...I was married. It just felt dead.:D:

Iwritecode
08-31-2005, 10:07 PM
I think I was dead.

Oh, no wait...I was married. It just felt dead.:D:

Was? As in past tense?

How is Charlotte? (I think that was her name) IIRC she was about the same age as my oldest. About 9 now?

OutcastRadio
09-01-2005, 03:48 PM
Was? As in past tense?

How is Charlotte? (I think that was her name) IIRC she was about the same age as my oldest. About 9 now?

Yes, past tense. Although we are now friends again, Susan and I are no longer married. Rough time period that we filled with other projects to avoid the inevitable divorce, then when those projects went away, all hell broke loose. We got a dissolution and gave each other just enough time to get over it, and now we can hang out without the urge to argue. We also did it carefully so we could explain it to our daughter and give her time to grieve properly.

Again, I am VERY impressed with your memory. Charlotte is doing fine, and she will turn 7 next month. Just started 1st grade and is a joy to be around. Way too grown up already.

Iwritecode
09-01-2005, 03:56 PM
Yes, past tense. Although we are now friends again, Susan and I are no longer married. Rough time period that we filled with other projects to avoid the inevitable divorce, then when those projects went away, all hell broke loose. We got a dissolution and gave each other just enough time to get over it, and now we can hang out without the urge to argue. We also did it carefully so we could explain it to our daughter and give her time to grieve properly.

Again, I am VERY impressed with your memory. Charlotte is doing fine, and she will turn 7 next month. Just started 1st grade and is a joy to be around. Way too grown up already.

I guess I was a couple of years off. My oldest just turned 9 and my second will be 8 in December.

Well it's good to hear that things worked out well for you. It's always interesting when your kids start going to school for the first time. I'm not sure who's more nervous, the parents or the kids. :D:

Cat Thief
09-21-2005, 08:23 AM

Great insight form an Indian fan.