PDA

View Full Version : Indians/Tigers Rained out

08-30-2005, 03:09 PM
No game tonight for CLE

UofCSoxFan
08-30-2005, 03:21 PM
This should prob be in Talking baseball...unless its rumored to be rained out.

Any makeup date announced? I know they have two more games in the series, so a double header one of these days is a possibility, although from weather reports, the Ohio Valley is suppossed to be drenched for at least the next couple of days.

The only other mutual off date for the clubs is September 8, the day after the teams conclude a series in Detroit. A possibility could be playing the game in Detroit, although CLE would most likely object, recquiring both teams to fly to CLE for one game. If the whole series gets washed out though, they will almost beforced to play one double hearder in Detroit, causing CLE to lose a home game.
Going to be an interesting last month.

CHISOXFAN13
08-30-2005, 03:24 PM

Any makeup date announced? I know they have two more games in the series, so a double header one of these days is a possibility, although from weather reports, the Ohio Valley is suppossed to be drenched for at least the next couple of days.

The only other mutual off date for the clubs is September 8, the day after the teams conclude a series in Detroit. A possibility could be playing the game in Detroit, although CLE would most likely object, recquiring both teams to fly to CLE for one game. If the whole series gets washed out though, they will almost beforced to play one double hearder in Detroit, causing CLE to lose a home game.

Tomorrow is the final day of that series. Detroit comes here Thursday.

Should be interesting because as you said, it's not likely they will play tomorrow either.

08-30-2005, 03:39 PM

It's Offical...I put it here because it means 1/2 game wither way..for now