PDA

View Full Version : Taking the reins from the Twins

DrGiggles
08-30-2005, 03:24 PM
How nice does it feel to take the reins from the Twins and not allow them to win the AL Central Division again? I honestly feel so good about this, they are a smaller market team then us and can't get anybody. Their owner is the 3rd (I believe) richest owner in the MLB.

LVSoxFan
08-30-2005, 03:28 PM
I'd feel better if we now didn't have Cleveland crawling up our ____.

:o:

DrGiggles
08-30-2005, 03:29 PM
This is about taking the reins from the Twins, not the Indians, but I strongly agree with you.

SoxinAZ
08-30-2005, 03:29 PM
Where do you get a T-shirt??? :)

DMarte708
08-30-2005, 03:41 PM
What I like most about our impending divisional championship is when people refer to our record next year, however it may be, they'll have to say "they're the champions until someone dethrones them." I've heard that crap so much the last few years when we underestimated Twins. Finally, the same will have to be said about us.

MIgrenade
08-30-2005, 03:45 PM
What I like most about our impending divisional championship is when people refer to our record next year, however it may be, they'll have to say "they're the champions until someone dethrones them." I've heard that crap so much the last few years when we underestimated Twins. Finally, the same will have to be said about us.

The Score had Terry Ryan on last week and he seemed resigned to the Sox winning the division which was very nice to hear.