PDA

View Full Version : Cy Bonderman...

Mr. White Sox
08-29-2005, 08:45 PM
Just gave up 9 R (6 earned) in 3.2 IP, effectively making him a true frontrunner for the Cy Young now that his ERA ballooned to 4.49. We can also thank him for not helping us out; he gave up these runs to Cleveland, who now lead 9-7 in the fourth inning.

Brian26
08-29-2005, 09:06 PM
Just gave up 9 R (6 earned) in 3.2 IP, effectively making him a true frontrunner for the Cy Young now that his ERA ballooned to 4.49. We can also thank him for not helping us out; he gave up these runs to Cleveland, who now lead 9-7 in the fourth inning.

Thankfully I recently put him on my fantasy team's bench.

Wait- Hawk just said Detroit was winning 9-7.

Mr. White Sox
08-29-2005, 09:15 PM

Hawk is wrong...it's now 10-8 Cleveland

Unregistered
08-29-2005, 09:16 PM

Yeah, the Texas announcers said the same thing, but on MLB.com it shows Cleveland up 10-8. Maybe they're reading off the same broken scoreboard?

Anyway, the Tigers come out and score 5 runs to start the game, and Bonderman craps his pants and gives up 6 in the bottom of the 1st. Luckily no one here started a thread about it too early - it would surely be blamed for this showcase of awful pitching....

CHISOXFAN13
08-29-2005, 09:17 PM
I'm not going to bitch and moan about Bonderman when Garcia and Buerhle have given similar efforts the last two games.

The Sox need to take care of their own business and not rely on garbage teams like Detroit to beat the Indians.

Letmehearya
08-29-2005, 11:06 PM
I'm not going to bitch and moan about Bonderman when Garcia and Buerhle have given similar efforts the last two games.

The Sox need to take care of their own business and not rely on garbage teams like Detroit to beat the Indians.

Couldn't agree with you more. Let's quit worrying about Cleveland. We are a .500 team. Let's pick it up.

Jerome
08-30-2005, 11:38 PM
I'm so mad about Bonderman I could throw a chair!