PDA

View Full Version : Crede to the DL, per the Score

HotelWhiteSox
08-29-2005, 07:02 PM
The Score update guy said Crede is going to the DL tomorow officially, with Harris being called up.

Levineline was right about something? :o:

Apologies if this was known already, I remember a topic on it, but it was unconfirmed

DickAllen72
08-29-2005, 07:14 PM
I wonder who is going to be sent down to make room for McCarthy.

Something is going on..... :?:

kittle42
08-29-2005, 07:17 PM
Wille Harris?

:hawk
"Where are they gonna play him?"

:fans
"Hopefully nowhere, Hawk."

:hawk
"YES!"

The Dude
08-29-2005, 07:26 PM
The Score update guy said Crede is going to the DL tomorow officially, with Harris being called up.

Apologies if this was known already, I remember a topic on it, but it was unconfirmed

Countdown till Bafiarocks lets loose with a 10 pack of dancing bananas.......5...4....3...

SOX ADDICT '73
08-29-2005, 08:52 PM
Actually, Levine told us all that there was no fracture, and there would be no DL time for Crede. What an assclown.

Ol' No. 2
08-29-2005, 10:54 PM
I wonder who is going to be sent down to make room for McCarthy.

Something is going on..... :?:I'd bet on Bajenaru. That's why they used him tonight and AAdkins on Sunday - to save the rest of the bullpen.

DickAllen72
08-29-2005, 10:58 PM
I'd bet on Bajenaru. That's why they used him tonight and AAdkins on Sunday - to save the rest of the bullpen.

That makes the most sense. Maybe they'll use him again if needed in the first game tomorrow, then send him down right after the first game is over and activate McCarthy. They'll probably all stick around for September.

ChiSoxRowand
08-29-2005, 11:02 PM
I'd bet on Bajenaru. That's why they used him tonight and AAdkins on Sunday - to save the rest of the bullpen.

Isn't there a rule that someone has to be up for a certain amount of time?

DickAllen72
08-29-2005, 11:08 PM
It is going to be Bajenaru.

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/article.jsp?ymd=20050829&content_id=1188612&vkey=news_cws&fext=.jsp&c_id=cws

Ol' No. 2
08-29-2005, 11:11 PM
Isn't there a rule that someone has to be up for a certain amount of time?It's the other way. Once you send a guy down you can't bring him back for 10 days. It's to prevent teams from stashing a starter in the minors in between starts and carrying an extra position player.

LauraJ14
08-30-2005, 09:41 AM
It's the other way. Once you send a guy down you can't bring him back for 10 days. It's to prevent teams from stashing a starter in the minors in between starts and carrying an extra position player.

Isn't there some rule that they can be brought up after the minor league season is over? But I thought I read somewhere that Charlotte's season isn't over until Sept 5th so Anderson and Adkins can't come back on Sept 1? Not sure if this is correct or not!

Ol' No. 2
08-30-2005, 09:53 AM
Isn't there some rule that they can be brought up after the minor league season is over? But I thought I read somewhere that Charlotte's season isn't over until Sept 5th so Anderson and Adkins can't come back on Sept 1? Not sure if this is correct or not!I never heard that there was an exception to the 10-day rule, but it's possible.

SoxinAZ
08-30-2005, 11:33 AM
I never heard that there was an exception to the 10-day rule, but it's possible.

Once the Knights season is over ( I believe 9/5 ) they can be brought up even though it's within 10 days.