PDA

View Full Version : Someone help me out here

NSSoxFan
07-27-2001, 01:17 AM
I don't know if I was watching the same James Baldwin that other people were watching. The James Baldwin that I was watching was lucky as hell to be 7-5, he should be 2-10. He rarely got out of the sixth inning, and he constantly had high pitch counts. USUALLY HAD 100 PITCHES IN 5 IP!!

I know for a fact that JB is better suited for the national league. I think you guys will all agree with me on this one.

ALSO: I don't know how much of you visit cubbiebunker.com, but I was LMAO when I saw what they had on the frontpage. Was it the Cubs loss today? Was it possible deadline deals they could make? Nope, it was a frontpage story bashing Kenny Williams. PLEASE! Your team is in first place and your talking about us. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS 4/6.

i ate canada
07-27-2001, 01:23 AM
Damn cub fans. Kenny fell for the oldest trick in book, so as much as it sucks, they(along with everyone else in baseball) should enjoy a nice hearty laugh on the Sox behalf.

:KW

"You mean you'll give me two dimes for just one lousy quarter?"

Jerry_Manuel
07-27-2001, 01:23 AM
We were all watching the same James Baldwin who would get a beating more often then give one but he gave you everything he had everytime out and you cannot take that away from him. People aren't upset he was traded people are upset for whom we got in return.