PDA

View Full Version : When is Podsednik Coming Back?

PodzStyleMultiAccount
08-24-2005, 12:42 PM
Does anybody know???

CHIsoxNation
08-24-2005, 12:45 PM
Does anybody know???

I think he is eligible to come back sometime next week. I believe is will be off the DL Sunday.

SouthSide_HitMen
08-24-2005, 12:48 PM
They said he ran without pain on Saturday. He may have a short rehab stint over the weekend or he may just come back to the White Sox. I'd expect him back by the Texas series.

SOXintheBURGH
08-24-2005, 12:54 PM
They said he ran without pain on Saturday. He may have a short rehab stint over the weekend or he may just come back to the White Sox. I'd expect him back by the Texas series.

Will he lead the league in simulated steals?

SouthSide_HitMen
08-24-2005, 01:00 PM
Will he lead the league in simulated steals?

As long as he leads the White Sox in starts in LF over Timo I'll be a happy camper. I hope he can steal once again (he was caught more than he was successful with his injury). If he is healthy go for it. If he still is having trouble move him over the conventional method.

infohawk
08-24-2005, 01:16 PM
As long as he leads the White Sox in starts in LF over Timo I'll be a happy camper.

Classic!!!:roflmao:

SoxinAZ
08-24-2005, 01:18 PM
1st game back should be the 29th

SOXintheBURGH
08-24-2005, 01:32 PM
Classic!!!:roflmao:

Yeah that was pretty good.

PatK
08-24-2005, 01:36 PM
Yes, he's off the DL on the 29th.

Podz22
08-24-2005, 03:17 PM
Yes, he's off the DL on the 29th.

Good im glad that hes coming back

twsoxfan5
08-24-2005, 04:42 PM
Does everyone think that he will be the same as he was before he was hurt. I am not so sure that a guy who steals bases all the time will be the same after a groin pull. I hope he will be OK but I doubt he will be able to contribute in the same way he did before the All-Star break.:(:

Podz22
08-24-2005, 05:16 PM
Does everyone think that he will be the same as he was before he was hurt. I am not so sure that a guy who steals bases all the time will be the same after a groin pull. I hope he will be OK but I doubt he will be able to contribute in the same way he did before the All-Star break.:(:

Yea he be way better than Timo Perez leading off

soxjim
08-24-2005, 05:27 PM

I hope he is not hesitant on the base paths.

Palehose13
08-24-2005, 07:09 PM

He seemed to be fine after he sat out a few days (4 or 5 maybe) earlier in the year because of his groin. I'm hoping that he will be 100%, but he sure needs to push it to get 80 stolen bases. :wink:

HotelWhiteSox
08-24-2005, 07:18 PM
According to Farmer and Rooney he will be in (or leaving for) Charlotte tomorow, looks like he's going on rehab assignment. Estimated time table is Monday at Texas, but they're going to see how he does

Hagan
08-24-2005, 09:46 PM
they are going to bring him back on september 1st watch.

twsoxfan5
08-25-2005, 08:50 AM
He seemed to be fine after he sat out a few days (4 or 5 maybe) earlier in the year because of his groin. I'm hoping that he will be 100%, but he sure needs to push it to get 80 stolen bases. :wink:

I read in the Sun Times today that Podsednik said that he will not be 100 percent for the rest of the season. He said that he has had this type of injury before and it is not something you can get back to 100% during a season. He said that hopefully he will still be able to contribute even though he will not be at full strength. :mad: