PDA

View Full Version : D-Rays Put Up a 4-spot in the 1st

Dick Allen
08-23-2005, 06:42 PM
Can they hang on another 8 innings???????????????

MarySwiss
08-23-2005, 06:46 PM

The Rays already have Tribes fans talking to themselves since that last sweep. So let's hope for the best. Go Rays!

CHISOXFAN13
08-23-2005, 06:51 PM
All four of Tampa's runs were scored with two outs.

Cleveland gets two runners on to start the second but can manage only one run.

CHISOXFAN13
08-23-2005, 08:19 PM

Well in order to do so, the Rays will have to rally after giving up three gift runs in the seventh.

Arghhhh.

Malgar 12
08-23-2005, 08:23 PM
Do these Indians are losing threads ever turn out good?

voodoochile
08-23-2005, 08:34 PM
Do these Indians are losing threads ever turn out good?

Well he sample size is pretty small at present, so who knows?

First 20 twinkie threads didn't go well either, but it hasn't had a negative impact on the season at large now has it?

I want Mags back
08-23-2005, 10:04 PM
**** Tribe Wins 5-4

NowIm worried, were just 7 up. ***

soxjim
08-23-2005, 10:19 PM
3rd time in their current streak that they came back from a 4 run deficit. One time they scored 8 runs to win. We need to do something NOW! :angry:

NSSoxFan
08-23-2005, 10:22 PM
3rd time in their current streak that they came back from a 4 run deficit. One time they scored 8 runs to win. We need to do something NOW! :angry:

If you know of a way to do something to make the Jndians lose while we aren't playing them, please share it with us. Please!

soxjim
08-23-2005, 10:33 PM
If you know of a way to do something to make the Jndians lose while we aren't playing them, please share it with us. Please!

My friend is going on a baseball road trip in a week or so. The Indians are playing at home. He has a habit of jinxing the home team. Hope that luck continues.

samram
08-23-2005, 10:35 PM
We need to do something NOW! :angry:

I know- we can have a bake sale!!!

TheOldRoman
08-23-2005, 10:41 PM
Can we please stop with these threads? They are stupid and embarrassing. I'm not part of the superstitious "if we start a thread before the game is over they will come back and win" faction, but c'mon. Is it REALLY necessary to start a thread about a game in the fist inning? Do you think that you are people's only source of sports news and scores? Can we not find out elsewhere that the Indians are behind? This is the second day in a row a thread was started just like this. I could understand if it was "D-Rays score 15 in first", but not 4. It's not like 4 runs is an insurmountable lead. These threads piss me off because I dont think we should have game threads about other teams. If the title was "Indians Game Thread" It would be one thing, but when the title is "D-Rays put up 4 spot in the first" or "D-Rays put up 4 spot" as it appears on the main page as the last post in this forum, it confuses the reader. When I clicked on the thread at 10:00, I was pretty confident the Indians lost." Now I see the titles are just as relevant as "The First Pitch of the Indians Game was a Ball!"

chitownhawkfan
08-24-2005, 01:58 AM
Can we please stop with these threads? They are stupid and embarrassing. I'm not part of the superstitious "if we start a thread before the game is over they will come back and win" faction, but c'mon. Is it REALLY necessary to start a thread about a game in the fist inning? Do you think that you are people's only source of sports news and scores? Can we not find out elsewhere that the Indians are behind? This is the second day in a row a thread was started just like this. I could understand if it was "D-Rays score 15 in first", but not 4. It's not like 4 runs is an insurmountable lead. These threads piss me off because I dont think we should have game threads about other teams. If the title was "Indians Game Thread" It would be one thing, but when the title is "D-Rays put up 4 spot in the first" or "D-Rays put up 4 spot" as it appears on the main page as the last post in this forum, it confuses the reader. When I clicked on the thread at 10:00, I was pretty confident the Indians lost." Now I see the titles are just as relevant as "The First Pitch of the Indians Game was a Ball!"

So you dont like it when people do this?

Dick Allen
08-24-2005, 08:05 AM
Can we please stop with these threads? They are stupid and embarrassing. I'm not part of the superstitious "if we start a thread before the game is over they will come back and win" faction, but c'mon. Is it REALLY necessary to start a thread about a game in the fist inning? Do you think that you are people's only source of sports news and scores? Can we not find out elsewhere that the Indians are behind? This is the second day in a row a thread was started just like this. I could understand if it was "D-Rays score 15 in first", but not 4. It's not like 4 runs is an insurmountable lead. These threads piss me off because I dont think we should have game threads about other teams. If the title was "Indians Game Thread" It would be one thing, but when the title is "D-Rays put up 4 spot in the first" or "D-Rays put up 4 spot" as it appears on the main page as the last post in this forum, it confuses the reader. When I clicked on the thread at 10:00, I was pretty confident the Indians lost." Now I see the titles are just as relevant as "The First Pitch of the Indians Game was a Ball!"Well, then don't read them.