PDA

View Full Version : HELP!... Video Tribute

MERPER
08-23-2005, 04:50 PM
Sox Fans-- All season I have been compiling AP and other photos from every Sox win in preparation for a video montage I will be making at the end of the year, hopefully after a World Series win!

I have all the music, but I have ZERO video clips... If anyone here has memorable video highlights (i.e. AJ's Dodger walk-off, wins against the Cubs, the comeback against the Indians opening day, etc.)

PLEASE POST THEM HERE OR A LINK TO THEM, OTHERWISE MAIL THEM TO ME...

I promise that I will make the final video available to everyone on this site sometime in late October or early November!

Thank you

MERPER
08-23-2005, 04:51 PM
MAIL should be e-mail to: jplfy2@mizzou.edu

Soxoholic
08-23-2005, 05:07 PM
MAIL should be e-mail to: jplfy2@mizzou.edu

There was a thread about audio clips i remember reading, but it had links to lots of video clips inside. This was fairy recently.

DumpJerry
08-23-2005, 05:37 PM
I Tivo'd Opening Day, B Mac's first game and will Tivo all postseason games. I plan to copy them to a DVD (I have a DVD recorded connected to my Tivo) so I don't clog up my Tivo. If you have the capability to view/copy DVD-RW disks, we might be in business. However, for me to copy the games from Tivo to the DVD, I have to watch the entire game, not a bad chore, except it is time-consuming.

PM me.