PDA

View Full Version : Pitching rotation vs. Texas

AZChiSoxFan
08-22-2005, 11:48 AM
Since the Sox have a Double header on 8/30 in Arlington without an off day before or after the Rangers' series, what will that do to the rotation? Will everyone just go one start on short rest, or will the Sox get a spot start from someone else?

downstairs
08-22-2005, 12:30 PM
Burly will pitch both games of the double-header, and the whole 2-game set will last 1.5 hours.

Soxzilla
08-22-2005, 12:36 PM
I'm guessing Adkins will throw one of the games, depending on how we are faring with the division lead.

Tekijawa
08-22-2005, 12:38 PM
I'm guessing Adkins will throw one of the games, depending on how we are faring with the division lead.

AAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!

I'd rather Dye pitched one of those games or how about a pitching Machine or a tee?

Soxzilla
08-22-2005, 12:44 PM
AAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!

I'd rather Dye pitched one of those games or how about a pitching Machine or a tee?

If the game doesn't mean anything...I'd rather Jon pitch then waste Neal's arm for a week.

anewman35
08-22-2005, 12:45 PM
Since the Sox have a Double header on 8/30 in Arlington without an off day before or after the Rangers' series, what will that do to the rotation? Will everyone just go one start on short rest, or will the Sox get a spot start from someone else?

They'd only have to pitch the Cubans on short rest, because they could call up Brandon McCarthy to start on 9/1. Or it also wouldn't surprise me if they sent somebody down (Adkins?) for a few days to get McCarthy a start in the DH, although that might cause some problems with the playoff roster (although it probably wouldn't if it was Adkins, because what are the odds of him being on the playoff roster?)