PDA

View Full Version : Green Seats??

Shingotime!!
08-21-2005, 07:12 PM
Hey, havnt been posting here for awhile. Not sure if anyone has posted this already, if so then im sorry but what ever happened to the mid season instaliation of the green seats? Are they holding it off for cosmetics in the playoffs or something?

GiveMeSox
08-21-2005, 08:40 PM
Hey, havnt been posting here for awhile. Not sure if anyone has posted this already, if so then im sorry but what ever happened to the mid season instaliation of the green seats? Are they holding it off for cosmetics in the playoffs or something?

In June i beleive brooks sent an email to someone saying they wont get green seats in this year. It said they were busting their butts to finish the scout seats restaurant/lounge and wont be able to put the seats in until next year. They are trying to get rid of using a makeshift tent outside the park for the scout seat area.

chisox06
08-21-2005, 10:03 PM
I could of swore on TV I saw people sitting in some green seats scattered in the lower bowl, not sure where but I think their are a few installed in the lower bowl of the park.

Ol' No. 2
08-21-2005, 10:04 PM
I could of swear on TV I saw people sitting in some green seats scattered in the lower bowl, not sure where but I think their are a few installed in the lower bowl of the park.There are a few in sections near the Sox on-deck circle. The mezzanine seats and the scout seats are all green, as are the bleacher benches. Those are the only ones I've noticed.

ZachAL
08-21-2005, 10:18 PM
Ha, i thought we'd seen the end of the green seat threads now that they're actually coming...

C-Dawg
08-22-2005, 06:06 AM
The few seats on either sides of the Scout seats may have been done in green so they are seen on TV. Although other views show the blue ones clearly, so maybe not.

By the way, Busch stadium has a few rows of green seats near the field; they show clearly on TV but everything else is red - green seats must really be the cool thing to do these days.

DrCrawdad
08-22-2005, 07:48 AM
Green seats? Blue seats? I guess it doesn't matter quite as much when there are butts in those seats.

Hitmen77
08-22-2005, 08:02 AM
The few seats on either sides of the Scout seats may have been done in green so they are seen on TV. Although other views show the blue ones clearly, so maybe not.

I'm guessing that those old blue seats near the scout section had to be removed to make room for the scout construction work and rather than re-install old seats, they installed the new green seats in those areas when construction was completed.

By the way, does anyone know if there are more renovations in the pipeline for the Cell? Or are they all finished remodeling the park?

TornLabrum
08-22-2005, 08:22 AM
I'm guessing that those old blue seats near the scout section had to be removed to make room for the scout construction work and rather than re-install old seats, they installed the new green seats in those areas when construction was completed.

By the way, does anyone know if there are more renovations in the pipeline for the Cell? Or are they all finished remodeling the park?

The green seats and completion of the restaurant for the Scout Seats will end the renovations.

VenturaSoxFan23
08-22-2005, 12:45 PM
Green seats? Blue seats? I guess it doesn't matter quite as much when there are butts in those seats.

Preach on, my friend. I don't care what color they are, just so there's a fan wearing black and white to sit there.

russ99
08-22-2005, 01:28 PM
The green seats and completion of the restaurant for the Scout Seats will end the renovations.

That's a shame - I was hoping they'd do something akin to Fundamentals in right field for adults that would be more food/entertaiment and not so much another bar.

skobabe8
08-22-2005, 02:05 PM
That's a shame - I was hoping they'd do something akin to Fundamentals in right field for adults that would be more food/entertaiment and not so much another bar.

Not anytime soon at least.

nug0hs
08-22-2005, 02:48 PM
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=54449

This thread has all the answers you are looking for

-nug

Palehose13
08-22-2005, 03:15 PM

Watch it there, crawdad. :wink: