PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing Away Ticket Advice

Schmitz33
08-18-2005, 08:34 PM
Im not sure if this belongs in this forum BUT I have a question that I need some assistance with.

Where is a good site to get Grade A tickets.... Im not to concerned about the price... I would really like behind the sox dugot. Im looking for tickets the the Twins Series in the Metrodome on 9-17-2005. Any ideas besides stub hub?

Ol' No. 2
08-18-2005, 09:02 PM
Im not sure if this belongs in this forum BUT I have a question that I need some assistance with.

Where is a good site to get Grade A tickets.... Im not to concerned about the price... I would really like behind the sox dugot. Im looking for tickets the the Twins Series in the Metrodome on 9-17-2005. Any ideas besides stub hub?You could try ebay. Or you can search for ticket brokers in the Minneapolis area.

BRDSR
08-18-2005, 09:04 PM
If you're truly not concerned about price, I would try StubHub. They've always got some pretty darn good tickets and they're very reliable.

ewokpelts
08-18-2005, 11:52 PM
try www.craigslist.com (http://www.craigslist.com)

they have a twincities page.....
Gene

kojak
08-19-2005, 12:47 AM
If you're truly not concerned about price, I would try StubHub. They've always got some pretty darn good tickets and they're very reliable.

I agree, although stubhub tickets tend to be available via multitudes of other online outlets.

I got 5th row behind the Sox dugout in Oakland on a Saturday night with fireworks. 4 seats for $200 with a VIP parking pass. It was well worth it. Had I known $200 was all it took for a Sox victory, I would have gone to the other 2 games in the series as well. :?:

MUsoxfan
08-19-2005, 01:48 AM
I suggest Stubhub. Really reliable....and nice if money isn't an issue